SOB-FEST!! what movie(s) make you lose it?

Armageddon made me cry.. the end was so sad when Bruce Willis sacrificed himself... of cos we had snuck wine coolers into the movie theatre so that prob didn't help lol! :shame:

I've cried at many movies... I think of the ones mentioned... The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, Finding Neverland and March of the Penguins. I'm sure there have been many more. Sometimes I just can't help it!

gosh, sometimes it is not even the entire film, little bits get me, especially if powerful music is involved!

The jerry maguire, you had me at hello moment, always makes me sob like a baby. :crybaby:

Do you remember in Highlander when his wife told him how she could not bear to get old and see him stay so young and handsome, and he told her she was beautiful and that he would love her forever? and then they played "who wants to live forever" by Freddie Mercury :crybaby: that gets me too!

Forest Gump, when he finds out he has a son and he asks "is he like me", and she says no Forest, he is real smart, his face oh God!!! and Philadelphia with Tom Hanks, thats another tearjerker!

Forrest Gump, I can't stop crying by the end of that movie. When Jenny dies I just break down.

Also this older movie called A Patch of Blue with Sidney Poitier. If you haven't seen it, rent it, it's really good. Those are the only two that cause me to cry uncontrollably :crybaby: