SOB-FEST!! what movie(s) make you lose it?

1. :crybaby: Which films make you break down and cry like a baby?

Me, I'm an animal-lover so any "animal-in-peril" flick just tears me up! Recently watched "Eight Below" with DH and stepsons, and sobbed uncontollably throughout! Everyone kept asking me if I was OK which was embarrassing but I couldn't help it! How 'bout you?

2. Titanic :shame: it gets me everytime!

3. Have to say Steal Magnolias for me. Gets me everysingle time.

4. Sweet November! And Pay it Forward! *Sniff*

5. :crybaby: Legends of the Fall :crybaby:

all the time it just jerks the tears out!

6. I'm a nerd...so it's Of Mice and Men, I haven't watched it in years, too sad.

7. Embarassed to admit, but "A Walk to Remember" makes me bawl everytime.

8. the last movie I cried a lot was Click, yeah the movie by Adam Sandler.... go figure.....

9. OMG this one is so bad! My husbands laughs at me everytime! I cry in Braveheart when Mel Gibson's wife dies LOL

10. Bambi....ever since I was a little girl. Still makes me cry just thinking about it!!

11. i cried in that movie too!

but the notebook, omg i was bawling throughout the whole thing.

12. I'm pretty much a cry baby!Most movies are guaranteed to get a few tears out of me but the ones that make me snot and snort are : "The Color Purple", "Beaches", "Stepmom" and "The Notebook".

13. March of the Penguins - I haven't watched it again since the first time I've seen it. BF is too scared to get it for me on DVD. I cried through the whole thing.

14. Awakenings.

Rudy.

Million Dollar Baby (the only movie I have audibly cried at in a theatre).

15. Ghost...old school....but it gets me...