So ???

Which one do you prefer ?

• Black Epi Lockit

• Black Epi Alma

• Black Epi Speedy 30

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sorry, I wouldn't be impolite! The reason why I recommend to everybody the Alma is my "immeasurable" love for that bag! But I wouldn't to convince anybody of my "Alma-love!!:graucho:
I think it's good that not everybody like the same things like others! That would be boring!! Greetings from Switzerland!:heart:

You weren't impolite at all. I love the alma too and would love to get one but I have my hang up, but I really do love it and look forward to buying one in the future. I know the alma is very loved and worn by all different ages of women on this board and I am in the minority on my feelings about it. The manhattan as well is a bag I feel looks more mature and I know it's very well loved here on the forum and worn by young women, but for me I'm waiting to buy it till I'm a little older, but I LOVE IT! I love both the alma and manhattan and one day I hope to own both, a couple of almas, and a manhattan pm. And your English is perfect! I admire all you bilingual folks on this forum, I'm in awe and quite jealous you all are so sophisticated to speak multiple languages.

You weren't impolite at all. I love the alma too and would love to get one but I have my hang up, but I really do love it and look forward to buying one in the future. I know the alma is very loved and worn by all different ages of women on this board and I am in the minority on my feelings about it. The manhattan as well is a bag I feel looks more mature and I know it's very well loved here on the forum and worn by young women, but for me I'm waiting to buy it till I'm a little older, but I LOVE IT! I love both the alma and manhattan and one day I hope to own both, a couple of almas, and a manhattan pm. And your English is perfect! I admire all you bilingual folks on this forum, I'm in awe and quite jealous you all are so sophisticated to speak multiple languages.
You're so kind- thank you! I speak better French and Italian then English. But I like this forum, so I MUST try to speak English. All the same it's very difficult for me to express what I mean!:sweatdrop:
You have a lot of time to buy your first Alma. Buy it at the moment you like it to buy!
I have an Alma in black and one in Mono. And I love them both. The Alma is the one and only bag of LV I never would sold!
Everyone here at TPF likes the Speedy so much. Me personally I don't like it very much (I have the red one), because it's so hard to open and I scratch my hands every time when I surch my stuff in it. I like the shape of the Speedy very much, but I hate it when I wear it and I have to open it....
So everyone has his favorites, and that's ok!