So you want a Roxbury Drive, but the Pomme and Amarante are too dressy: Try Noisette!

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
Earlier today I posted photos of my new Amarante Roxbury (http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/warning-photos-of-amarante-roxbury-enclosed-146576.html). Posing with my Amarante is my faithful Noisette Roxbury. I have to say, I believe the Roxbury may very well be THE perfect handbag--sized just right, gorgeous to behold, detachable strap, feminine to the max...I could go on! I know many of you believe the Roxbury in Amarante is too dressy...I would like to suggest that you consider indulging in the Roxbury in Noisette. In Noisette, Roxbury is the perfect accessory to jeans, kakhis, capris, dressy or casual. Here are a few modeling pics from Friday night when I was going to a rehearsal dinner.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 741
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 589
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 413
Ooohhh very tempting!
I would love a Roxbury but I do think it's too dressy for me esp as I always dress casually. I have never really considered the noisette until now....thanks!

I own the Roxy in Noisette too and i loooove it!:heart::heart::heart: This colour is beautyful and goes with Jeans or elegant outfits! I wear my Pochettes with the shoulder strap of the Roxy, because i don't like if the pochette is too close under my arms. The absolutely Top-Bag for me is my Roxy Noisette!!