so with that $350 gift card.....

1. I only bought a black swingpack. And a signature dog collar for zoey, which doesn't fit, because she's such a fat head!!!!

I'll take pictures later..... but heres the stock photos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and I still have $200 left!! :yahoo:

2. Very cute! Any thoughts on the last 200?:graucho:

3. nice! got the same swingpack in sept.

4. Cute! Have you posted your collection anywhere? Because i realllllllly wanna see it!

5. both look great. :lol: on the comment about your dog. I want to get a collar for my dog too but my husband thinks its too much if I get something Coach for my dog. hehe.

6. give me 20 m ins to put them all in a good folder and then look it'll be the folder titled "my purse collection"

7. WOW!!!! That swingpack is BEAUTIFUL Candace! I bet that is going to Disney w/ you!!! And you have one VERY LUCKY DOG!!! CONGRATS!!!

8. so cute! I love the swingpack!

9. Yay I am going to get the same collar for Twinkie when she's done growing!!! Spirit is an old crotchety dog (the one in my signature) and she has a looser hanging collar so she would probably hate a Coach one. But Twinkie is young and doesn't know better! HAHA

10. CUTE bag!!
    I want to get that collar for my dogs too! Its soooo cute. I was going to get them both one for Xmas, but SO is protesting lmao!! I think I might sneak and get them anyways. I will come home and put them on, and be like "SURPRISE!" lmao!
    I checked out your collection:nuts: You have some great stuff girl!! Not to mention, how pretty you are!!:yes:

11. love that swingpack...i was gonna get my dog one too but hes too fat!

12. Awww! That collar is SO cute and that swing pack is GORGEOUS! Congrats! :yes:

13. BTW, GREAT collection! :tup:

14. Awww cute collar, and love the swingpack! Can't wait to see what other goodies you'll get! Congrats!