So who's dumb idea was it...

1. ..that I go on a six-month purse ban?

Oh yes, that would be me! What was I thinking?! I'm only 10 days into it and starting to have the shakes.

Refocus...settle... Just think of the pride of the achievement. Take it day by day. Think of the money I'll save and what fun I could have on August 11th!

Arggggggggggggggg!

2. You can do it girl!

I need to force myself to go through my bag wardrobe and start getting rid of stuff :crybaby:

3. Bahaha! I will be on ban as soon as I buy 2 bags....really! For real!

4. I'm on ban too until July...SOOO HARD WHEN YOU SEE ALL THE GORGEOUS COLORS AND ALL THE GREAT DEALS ON OLD COLORS ON EVILBAY! But we can do it!

5. You can do it! :tup:

Think of it this way, by the time your ban's over, it'll be the F/W season and there'll be lots of new interesting colors (sapphire, amethyst, etc)!!

6. if i put myself on a "ban" the only thing i'll think of is bbags!!

just don't worry about it..and talk yourself out of those amazing deals you come across.. works for me! :okay:

7. The "ban" thing doesn't work for me... I do the opposite and buy more... :noggin:

8. i think we have to be smart and buy the ones we really want....WAIT....NOPE this doesn't work!! haven't put myself on a ban before but after this week, i think i might have to :s

9. The easiest way to not buy bags is to not log on to TPF (*hides*)

10. Grietje, I need to jump on this bandwagon as well! I'm trying to stop shopping altogether for a while (but I gave in and bought a DVF dress from Saks today). No more bags until summer...:tumbleweed:

11. I think you might be right, but I can't just can't stay away!

12. I am on a ban until I get my Bal Black city or part-time. It is so difficult. I feel your pain.

13. ALASKA said it best...when I go on bans I have to stay outta the forums too...its just to tempting. During your ban, sift through your closet and sell what you no longer like. I used to collect LVs, I've sold almost all of them. Of course the money is used for another bag, but it all just seems to make sense in my lil head. The true words of a bag addict I guess.:upsidedown:

14. *hugs* it's hard, but it will be totally worth it in the end!

15. I WAS on a ban - then I broke and went on a coinpurse spree!!! Now I want a makeup!!!