So what's your Chinese Starsign, BBag lover?(I need some distraction from studying ;)

What is your Chinese Starsign, BBag lover?

• Rat

• Ox

• Tiger

• Rabbit

• Dragon

• Snake

• Horse

• Sheep

• Monkey

• Rooster

• Dog

• Pig

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm a rooster........definitely explains the Bbag thing.

"They are actively interested in clothes, colours, and accessories, and are usually very critical of their own appearance as well as of the appearance of those around them. People born in the year of the Rooster like to be noticed and flattered. Such a person might dress a little flashily with this in mind, but in his heart, he/she is completely conservative."

WOW!! I am a "Pig" and the description fits me pretty well, I believe!!

"They are a modest, shy character who prefers to work quietly behind the scenes. When others despair, they are often there to offer support. This type of person is reserved with those they do not know too well, but as time passes and they gain confidence, those around them may discover a lively and warm-hearted person behind that mask of aloofness. Despite those born in the year of pig having a wide circle of friends and acquaintances, they have few close friends who understand them and share their inner thoughts and feelings..."

Thanks for posting, I never realized this - but my sister & I are both in the year of the Pig!! (Even though we definately have our different traits...perhaps that was the 12 years inbetween us!!)

Well, there you have it. I'm a Dragon.
Apparently I'm "Dragon ascending to the heavens" or something along those lines. Each animal is divided into subparts from what I understand.
Still waiting for that miracle of riches!

Aaaahhhh....stylefly, fellow Dragon here! And, yes, I, too, am still waiting for that miracle of riches... :yes:

With all my combos -- Wood, Fire, Dragon -- that should explain why I'm drawn to greens and reds.

But then, there's --

Positive Traits: Noble, dignified, honest, charismatic, vibrant, magnanimous, expansive, powerful
Negative Traits: Ruthless, imperious, arrogant, dogmatic, pompous, despotic, intolerant, demanding

Uhoh....

i'm a dragon. (1988) Like stylefly said, the animals are divided into subparts, but I think my grandma once said that the year I was born, I actually represent the whole dragon?

Another RAT
mouse2.gif

Wow I am suprised how many rats there are

I'm a Golden Metal Doggie:P

Attributes

Like his animal namesake, he is Loyal with a capital "L". He is the one who people are most likely to turn to when they need help. The dog person will come through every time. That is because he/she is sensitive to others and empathizes with them, particularly if someone has suffered an injustice; he/she reacts quickly with the same feeling as though he/she had been personally offended. Friends know that they can rely upon their Dog friend to keep a promise or remain cool in a crisis.
Dog types are honest, intelligent and straightforward. They will take on any responsibility that is given to them and you can be sure that they will do their job well.
People born in this year tend to be difficult, upset and shocked more often than the other signs.
Dog types do not tolerate weakness. They will work to push the weakness or the whole person with weakness out of their lives (the pack) if the behavior continues.
The dog is loyal, unselfish, and idealistic. They can sometimes be worriers and overly critical. Dogs go best with tigers and horses. Their friends are other dogs and also rabbits. Dogs get along worst with Dragons, whom they perceive as arrogant and all flash with no substance.:heart:

I'm a rooster........definitely explains the Bbag thing.

"They are actively interested in clothes, colours, and accessories, and are usually very critical of their own appearance as well as of the appearance of those around them. People born in the year of the Rooster like to be noticed and flattered. Such a person might dress a little flashily with this in mind, but in his heart, he/she is completely conservative."

^^See this is why I thought the b-bag forum would be all roosters. (as said by a fellow rooster!)