So whatcha doing?

1. I just got a new laptop and am playing around on it while watching Law and Order: Criminal Intent!

What are you up to?

2. hey IntlSet 00o0 swish! new laptop!!! i wish i was watching tv... im just trying to do work... but its not working... i might go for a walk to the fax machine in a tick... hehehe or maybe i'll go and find some lunch....

3. Are you sure you really want to know, Int'l Set? :biggrin: BTW did you eventually buy any sarong or pareo online?

Here I'm getting ready to go to work. The office awaits! :biggrin:

I've been mistaken for the tea-lady at work so that should give you an indication of what I do (if there's the remotest possibility you wish to know what I do).

4. Aww, that's so sweet of you to remember I was looking for sarongs, passerby! I haven't gotten around to it yet, too much stuff I want! lol

Have a great day at work! Yes, I'd love to know what you do. What's a "tea-lady?" Gosh, hope that is not a stupid question...

5. lying in bed with my laptop at my bf's house and we are going to watch the yankee game.

6. I'm translating 15 pages of French for work. I've been at it for two days. Two pages left!!

7. getting PJs for my little girl, she's in the tub ;)
    How you been? Haven't seen you much lately!

8. Hi Swanky!!! I've been in Chicago for the past week! Glad to be back on PF, I seriously miss you guys when I'm away! lol

How's your recovery going?

9. Hi ladies!!! I am in New Hampshire for the week!!!! Kids just went to bed and here I am on the PF!!!!! My husband's like "Are you kidding me with that computer?" !!!!!!! Oh well.

10. I'm almost back to normal thank you!

How'd your visit go?

11. Today we had my daughter's 5th birthday party (Eight 5 year old running through the house) so I am kicking back with a nice frozen margarita. The kiddies are in bed for the night!

12. It was great! Had an interview, then a follow-up interview... so cross your fingers for me! I'm waiting to hear back. :amazed:

13. Hi IntlSet! Glad to see you around :graucho:

I'm busy packing for my move next week. Got a lot done today, I'm kicking some packing butt :cool:

14. OH WOW!! Best of luck!

15. What kind of laptop? And it's Sunday and some of you are in the office??