So what did you get for Sephora F&F?

oooh, I didn't even know about this until I went in for a bikini wax today (LOL) and she mentioned this.

SO...being a total junkie I got some GHD (obedience cream) to use with my GHD flatiron, Fredric Fekkai glossing cream (recommendation from my aesthetician as we have similar hair types), a couple Ojon products and a LORAC eyeshadow (LOVE her stuff).

OOooo goodie goodie!! Cant' wait. Thanks to whomever suggested to get $75 worth of stuff to get free shipping and THEN add the discount on at the end. woo hoo!

oooh, I didn't even know about this until I went in for a bikini wax today (LOL) and she mentioned this.

SO...being a total junkie I got some GHD (obedience cream) to use with my GHD flatiron, Fredric Fekkai glossing cream (recommendation from my aesthetician as we have similar hair types), a couple Ojon products and a LORAC eyeshadow (LOVE her stuff).

OOooo goodie goodie!! Cant' wait. Thanks to whomever suggested to get $75 worth of stuff to get free shipping and THEN add the discount on at the end. woo hoo!

the glossing cream is fab! wonderful product! i almost got one of those too, but i just bought a new one.

I bought nars orgasm duo set, kitten stila eyeshadow (it better be worth it!), hmm and something else but i don't remember at the moment... I really didn't need any more makeup so I really hope these products are worth all the hype. O now I remember I bought Jonathon's Redo hair spray and also Carol's Daughter hair lotion for winter. Hope I like these products. I really was holding back from ordering more because I already have too much.

Also heads up on another coupon code 13 beauty samples bag!
http://www.sephora.com/email/200711...-_-samplebag&dicid=340702:13365857268:3415912
This was tempting but not tempting enough for me to order again lol Some stuff I might like but not worth it to order again.

I repurchased Laura Gellar's Balance and Brighten (lovin this); a set with the B&B and some other stuff (blush, eye shadow, another powder etc), and an eye shadow. I only 'needed' the B&B but just had to try some other stuff to get free shipping. ;)

I really don't need any other beauty products (except maybe a spare mascara but sadly Sephora doesn't sell YSL cosmetics, only fragrances).

I bought:

Too Faced Foiled Liners in black (I tried this once and it has phenomenal staying power)

BadGal Lash Mascara

Too Faced-The Jewelry Box A jewelry box-inspired collection of shades for face, eye, cheeks, and lips

With the F&F-I got $15 off my entire order!

I just got the email about the 13 sample pack if you buy $25 or more and am now tempted to buy other stuff-I need some brushes

I also bought the GHD styler!!! Ah! Ichelle's post in July popped up on my search for reviews and I was so sold. I'm so excited! Plus, I'll be studying in Rome from January until May and the universal voltage function was super appealing!

I will be studying in Rome from August until December next year and have the ghd. I am really interested if it will work there, so IF you remember, let me know :smile:

hmm i bought:

2 dior toners
3 dior foaming cleansers
2 dior cleansing milks
urban decay eyeshadow primer
nars orgasm blush
shu uemera lash repair
a couple rosebud lip balm tins
givenchy prisme powder foundation

and i'm sure more stuff i'm not remembering right now-this is my favorite time of year! i saved $64.20 (it's too bad you can only use 1 promo code-i would've loved to use the code goodies, but would rather have free shipping) and should also be getting 4% back-yay!! :yahoo:

I will be studying in Rome from August until December next year and have the ghd. I am really interested if it will work there, so IF you remember, let me know :smile:

I'll let you know! I'm taking my laptop with me so I'll be sure to be roaming tPF when I ought to be studying Italian! Where are you studying? I'll be studying at the Centro with the ICCS!

AND back on topic: I also bought more stuff last night: GHD fat hair lotion, GHD thermal protectant, and DDF 7% Glycolic Wash. Guys, I recommend this brand whole-heartedly! I have so many of their products!:yes: