So, what did everyone get from the Shirise sale?

omg I can't believe I made it!!! :lol: I hold out from calling back the store and ordering in midst of all the madness -- I'm so proud of myself! To all the ladies who did manage to take advantage of the sale - CONGRATULATIONS!!! And I certainly can't wait to see pics!!! :yes::heart:

^ So true, Hatikuh! I was able to restrain myself and not buy any.
(I have to admit I wrote down and kept the number you posted in the deals and steals section, just in case I felt like calling the store after our PF lunch yesterday!) :shame:

:biggrin: Here's my 2 new "greenies" from Shirise which arrived today--origan & Emerald (they're leaning on my Black Work). I'm VERY happy with the Origan--not sure about the Emerald, but I'm going to live with it a while and then decide if I want to take it out for an outing. The Origan is greenier than the photo makes it look--it really IS olive--not at all khaki, so I'm happy. The Emerald is not as blue as it looks in the photo.

Susan,
I got my Origan City today, too. I am thrilled with it. The color is FANTASTIC, really surpassed my expectations. Congrats to you!
Tami

susan-eric said:
:biggrin: Here's my 2 new "greenies" from Shirise which arrived today--origan & Emerald (they're leaning on my Black Work). I'm VERY happy with the Origan--not sure about the Emerald, but I'm going to live with it a while and then decide if I want to take it out for an outing. The Origan is greenier than the photo makes it look--it really IS olive--not at all khaki, so I'm happy. The Emerald is not as blue as it looks in the photo.

I just received an emerald work from Neimans. It seems more kelly green and I'm not sure whether it's the color I wanted either.

Congrats Susan-Eric! Where are you? I'm in California and I think it's going to take all week for my rouille City to get here! I'm getting really excited and impatient...

I think the Emerald is a color that will age well. It looks nice against denim and navy blue.... Congrats on the two greenie baggies!

wickedassin said:
I think the Emerald is a color that will age well. It looks nice against denim and navy blue.... Congrats on the two greenie baggies!

That's exactly what I'm trying to figure out--what the Emerald can be worn with. I had thought about the Emerald City a while back--the one Ceejay had--and decided that I couldn't make the color work with my clothes. Do you think it goes with jeans? I put a pair of medium washed jeans next to it and also a black washed pair and wasn't sure.

susan-eric said:
That's exactly what I'm trying to figure out--what the Emerald can be worn with. I had thought about the Emerald City a while back--the one Ceejay had--and decided that I couldn't make the color work with my clothes. Do you think it goes with jeans? I put a pair of medium washed jeans next to it and also a black washed pair and wasn't sure.

I have an Emerald work and I wear khaki colored clothing, jeans/white shirt and it really makes it pop.

yay! My emerald City arrived today! It's gorgeous! A little shiny, but I can't wait to start using it so it can get less shiny. :P

susan-eric, I love your origan!

Attachments

• emeraldcity.jpg
    emeraldcity.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 58
Love the greens!!!!!!! My ink first arrived today - it's beautiful - much less veiny than my twiggy. The leather feels thicker too. I'll post pics as soon as I can.........