So......what are we all thinking about the new season bags from Chloe?

Elvire is without doubt the ugliest Chloe I have ever seen. Its a wretched bag. I thought the same too about the gold chained bags with the padlock, UNTIL I saw the chocolate brown hobo one. It is completely stunning, a gorgeous bag :smile:

I'm a little late to join the discussion... Your comment made me crack up. lol. Couldn't agree with you more about the elvire! :yucky:

I agree that its a real departure from what we've been used to, and I am not a big fan- the colours strike me as 'muddy' on the whole and the vibe is kind of industrial chic, which isn't my thing.

I saw a display of the autumn bags including elvires and audras, and while they looked better irl than pictures- infact surprisingly some of the bags I had hated looked really beautifully made and quite lovely- I am not considering buying any of the new style bags though as they aren't my cup of tea/ colour.

I am half considering a mini paddington in nuage, if I can find one and justify another bag! But that is really an old style chloe even though it is this season.