So upset, worst day ever.

OMG -- HUGS!!! I'm so sorry that this happened to you. But I am glad that both you and the baby are safe! I have to echo everyone else and say that you should definitely call the police and let them come out and do a report on the incident, it may make it easier to get money from your homeowner's or rental insurance company. Also, definitely contact the credit reporting companies and freeze your report, because then they have to contact you whenever someone tries to open a new account in your name to make sure that it is you who is opening the account.

I totally understand about being stuck somewhere you don't really like. I'm in Alaska for a year (only 3 months to go!) and while it is nice, I am definitely looking forward to moving back down to the lower 48. If you need to chat, just PM me. HUGS!

Thanks you guys for all of your sweet messages. I have spent the day at the glass shop getting my car fixed, what drama. I must really be a purse fantatic, that has me more upset than the glasses, sunglasses, camera...I want that dang bag back!

I will post more later, have to go to the bank and see if I can find a way to get money with no ID. I appreciate all of you so much.

Thanks you guys for all of your sweet messages. I have spent the day at the glass shop getting my car fixed, what drama. I must really be a purse fantatic, that has me more upset than the glasses, sunglasses, camera...I want that dang bag back!

I will post more later, have to go to the bank and see if I can find a way to get money with no ID. I appreciate all of you so much.

Good luck with everything!!!!!! Update when you can, I know we're all worried about you!! :heart:

((((((((DELEMONT)))))))

I'm so sorry this happened to you.

You can include this purse in your clalim to the insurance company. So call JAX (or check ebay) and see if there are any left.

Hopefully a comforting thought --> When you've hit rock bottom, the only place to go is up!

Your situation totally blows. I hope things get better for you soon -- they have to!!
*hugs*
Oh and welcome to tPF!

I am so sorry for your terrible experience. That goodness that you and your baby are safe and out of harms way. I hope that everything is resolved and things will be looking up for you soon. I am sorry for your terrible experience with your dh. Don't worry what goes around comes around. Life has a way of balancing out the scales. As for your Legacy Black Shoulder Bag, Macy's Herald Square has them. Their telephone number is 212-695-4400. That is in NYC on 34th Street.

If you have a passport that will work as ID as well! Good luck! I hope you find everything at the very least the credit card company takes the 8k off your card!

This to shall pass and you will be stronger for it all!

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is horrible news. I am sooo sorry honey I know there may not be much that I can do, but let me know if there is something you need. Wow hugs to you hun!

That is such a shame!! How can people just prowl around to see what they take from others??
Sorry that it happened when you were in such a crappy situation. Trust me, something great is going to come out of this. It is hard to see it now but having a healthy child is the biggest treasure that a mother could ever have.
Hugs going your way and trust this group, these ladies are awesome...

Oh I am so sorry this happended! I had my car broke into last month however they tried to take my radio and only took my face plate cd's and my son's sun glasses they left my coach sunglasses and case alone (kids) if they knew what they had I am sure they would have taken them too.

Things can be replaced, I would def do a credit check and welcome to TPF