so today i go to hermes....

1. to pick up my new belt. my wonderful SA shows it to me, try it on, then he goes to get a bag for it. he shows me a bunch of other stuff and then he goes to put some stuff away. as he is walking away i go to pick up the bag with my belt in it and what do i see on the side of the bag?????

A HUGE SMOOSHED SPIDER!!!! HUGE!!! :wtf::wtf::wtf:

omg i SCREAMED. i am not ashamed to admit it. i screamed like a 5 year old girl and literally ran half the length of the store away from me. my SA walked up and looked and was like :wtf: and then started laughing. he took it back and replaced it and he and the other SAs were giggling about it.

omg i know it's probably funny, it is, but i still have the heebie jeebies about it a little. i literally looked over every inch of my new bag and i'm a little freaked having it in my closet. i am NOT a bug person. the last spider i had in my house i had a neighbor come over at 11pm to kill for me. and this was a big mother. omg. a spider. eek!

i could not stop talking about it. he was like, well it was dead. LOL. but um no. LOL.

2. Gees, wait until Rose reads this. She's going to have nightmares over this for ages.

3. Aww, I can totally emphathise with you! I would scream too! Your sa is so bad for laughing at you. :p You should pick it up and throw it at him, hehe!~ :graucho:

4. lol ack!! poor hlfinn!! but it's funny!
    did he at least give you perfume sample to compensate that scary experience! spider and H dont' mix!

5. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the oddest thing I have ever heard happening at H. Its not a place where I think of spiders even being possible, IYKWIM. Unlike my house.

:shocked:

6. i think i might be having nightmares for ages too!!! omg. and i saw a big roach outside the store on the side street before i went in. today was major heebie jeebie day.

eek! no touching! no no!!

7. NO!!! no perfume samples! i should have gotten something eh? lol. he did apologize though.

8. I totally understand how you feel. I've been bitten twice so I have this ridiculous fear of spiders!

9. i keep thinking "maybe it wasn't a spider" but dude it so was. i think my mind keeps telling me it couldn't be- it was hermes! but you know bugs happen everywhere....

10. Just breath!!!

11. lol. i am. i am. thank you.

12. I'm right there with you! I hate spiders! I see one spider and I have my DH kill it and the next day I'm calling the Orkin guy!

13. H, it's the damned city. I'm kinda resigned to seeing fat roaches running across the center city streets in the summer, just as long as they don't start flying at me.. (yes they DO fly!!) :wtf:

14. oh believe me. the roach skeeved me out but i know they happen here in the city. it's gross but it's a fact of life. i have NEVER seen one fly though. HOLY HELL. i saw something giant and roach like fly in new orleans years ago but not here.

15. It will be ok. I know what you mean though, now you think the spider will follow you or something.