So ... the Himalaya

1. How many sizes does it come in? What type of leather? How much? Anyone?

2. Kou -

Ok - one size...H 38 x W42 x D13.

Price in my Hermes Perfect Book - 2003....1000,000 Japanese Yen.

Thinking of ordering one, Kou??????:graucho:

3. Dang, that's a HUGE bag!! By my standard, anything bigger than 32cm is huge for me. Awww ... I wish they would come out with something that's W28!!!

Wait, 1000000 as in One Million Yen?:wtf:

4. That's a little less than $10K.

5. Ick! I have no idea it costs that much!!! Do they still make it though? I do have it on my list now, way at the bottom though.:p

6. Whoa. I'll deconstruct a Kelly and sew it back together any which way for less than that...

7. I have to admit, Kou, I have a secret fetish for this bag, too - LOL!!!

8. Does it come in fuchsia ostrich? :smile:

9. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
    Ok, if I ever have all the bags i wanted and decide that I want to go for the Himalaya (which is at the very bottom of my list), I would to have different part of the bag to have different types or exotic skin and in different colors. I know it sounds :throwup: but I figure that a Himalaya is already "interesting" as it is, may as well make it very extreme!:supacool: It will be the ultimate Frankenbag!

10. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

11. I'd imagine that bag will cost close to 20K after I'm done with it.:lol:

12. I wonder IF they ever got a order for it? and I wonder IF the SA would actually place the order without charging the price in full to the customer! Can you immagine if someone ordered a kelly or birkin and the himalaya came in, the SA calls the customer and: The unprepared customer would be like:":wtf: I did NOT order THAT bag!":sos: :smash: :lecture:

13. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: They'd turning right around and run out the door

14. Well ... in spite of how unconventional the Himalaya look, it will make one conversational piece, doncha think? ;) What other interesting-looking bags are there besides the Himalaya?

15. Have you seen the Sumac or Loraine bag? I can't get past the two-tones and the multi-colored inside pockets on this Loraine:upsidedown: :

loraine.jpg lorainepockets.jpg