So...tell me about the Denim Mini Pleaty.

1. Owners and non-owners :yes:
    Durability, style, capacity, colours...anything! Raves, rants, let me hear your opinions on this bag!

2. Don't have it, but think it would be such a cute addition to your collection.
    Sorry if I'm an enabler....:graucho:
    I have considered it myself though as an entrance into denim. I'm on the fence and thought maybe try out something smaller and see how I feel...

3. A friend of a friend of mine has the pink one and it's cuter than I initially thought, but also smaller than I thought or would like.

I'm a bigger fan of the regular pleaty though! Looks great! My roommate has it and it's so cute, like a dumpling, and a good size.

4. I like it too.. let's hear more about it!!

5. I really wanted the mini pleaty at one point...but now I just lost interest. I still love LV denim, but for the price it is right now (and probably will go higher), I'm not going to pay that much for denim. I really like the blue! I think the other colors are cute, too, but they seem to remind me of the 80s-90s when people still wore colored jeans...

Also, the denim line is too trendy for me. I want a bag I can like for a long time!

6. I agree bernz84 I really do love the denim line especially the regular pleaty wow :love: ...its on my wishlist but i will only but it used and at a good price ! its too trendy and expensive...come on its jeans!

7. Well I have the blue mini pleaty and I think it's great!
    You can put in more than twice as much as a pochette, it has a unique, beautiful shape, the strap is a great length (not like the pochette's), no need for an extender, it's lightweight, practical, I could go on LOL!

8. I have the mini pleaty in pink and green. I bought them because they look so cute, but I haven't used them yet. they are much bigger than a pochette though.

9. I have the denim mini pleaty. It looks really cute with jeans. Yes it is small but still large enough to fit my stuff. (wallet, phone, keys, lipgloss, etc.)

I debated selling it but then I see it with jeans and it looks so cute!

10. I have blue and pink. DH just discovered that there is a green one and said, "shoot I will have to get you the green one too". :smile:
    Pros: I personally think they are cute. Hold a lot - cell phone, wallet, camera, make up, keys... Strap is long enough to throw over your shoulder without any hesitation.
    Light as heck. Hard to copy.
    Cons: Casual look (though I wore them to work all Spring & Summer). Have to plan around the purse, especially the pink one. No cute accessories to match.

11. I love it cause it IS trendy, but hard to spend on the denim, but still want it. I think the fuschia is TDF and have almost taken the not so rational thought out plunge. It's very very cute. I'd get the regular if I was going that route and not the mini though.. never seen it IRL...:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

12. Sound fabulous, lucky girl, nice husband too. I think I'd love one if I had it... the green is awesome too!

13. I don't have it but saw it once IRL on a woman and it's a gorgeous bag, totally love it!!! :biggrin:

14. It is super cute...would love one but, for denim it is $$$$$...it is a gorgeous bag and if $$$ were no object I would have probably gotten one by now...if you love it and you will use it plenty and can afford it I say go for it....good luck...love your mirroir pouchette btw it looks super nice on you...very elegant and evening!!!!

15. Thanks ladies! I'm adding this bag to my to buy list now! :nuts: I probably will get the blue one...will go with anything casual, IMO, but the pink and green ones must be a little difficult to match.