so so tiny, do I keep it?

Its been in the box since I posted this, I keep taking it out, but it is too cute to wrap up and send back. I even visited the Burberry store at Kof P to see if there was any chance it could be on sale, since I was no longer finding it on the Burberry website. I also checked ebay since alot of bags in this black or white leather with the burburry piping have been on sale, but no luck, just keep seeing the bigger bags.

Anyway since I can't wrap this little darling up and say good bye--she's staying. My rationale is that if people can pay $600 for wallets, which I think is nuts, then this tiny little bag isn't so bag a deal! It will be fun to carry for shopping when I only need the bare minimum and this great shoulder strap will keep my hands free for all those bag purchases!

Thanks everyone. I have so many large bags, that I decided this tiny impractical bag was too cute to pack up. They make this style bag in larger sizes and I would highly recommend it, the leather is really wonderful and soft, very well made.

That's very cute. If you don't think you're going to use it then why keep it? But if you want to keep it just to add it to your collection then you should. Sometimes I buy things not to use it but as a collection so it's your call! It is adorable!

Sunnydqt: I totally agree. I have such a large bag collection that sometimes I can't resist something completely impractical. I'll definitely use it, I can see carrying it on a day of shopping when I want to travel light, some money, credit cards and keys! Hey if I don't carry it, I can always fondle that soft smooshy leather!