so so tiny, do I keep it?

1. I couldn't resist this tiny Burberry on Burberry online, so I ordered it. It is too cute and too tiny to ever use unless you are running to the mall with a lipstick and credit card. But its just so cute. What do you think? PS It was $395
    burberry mini shoulder.jpg
  2. Awww... that's so cute! What are its measurements?
  3. Its only 5 inches by 5 inches, but the strap is really long, guess you could wear it across body, or just as a shoulder bag.
  4. The size reminds me of the some the adorable LV items!

Congrats! I think it is FAB!
  5. It is really cute and soft, guess its growing on me, but its smaller than most of my wallets, so it will just have to be one of those bags for the "Lipstick & credit card" times!
  6. I love it.
  7. its really cute and the leather is amazingly soft, it comes in white too
  8. Too small for my taste...and sorry, but it was quite expensive. If I were you, I would return it and buy something else with 395.00 $
  9. t's really cute!
  10. I like it, but it's a tad too pricey for it's size- I'd get an LV wapity or pochette accessories and pocket the extra $100 (or you could get a full-size Coach tote)

11. OOOH. I like the first LV you showed--is that the wappity?
  12. You may have paid a little more than you should. If your interested in the Wappity, it's the top picture and retails for $275, but I would get the third one down and that only retails for $280. But if you're sure you love it, keep it! It's really nice for those days when you don't want to carry a large purse.
  13. loves it, I would keep would be a good run-around bag ! lol
  14. I think it's cute, but I would not keept it!
  15. I love it - you should definately keep it!!!