So sick of bad buyers on E-Bay

1. So I sold my Cornflower Twiggy on E-Bay. Now the winning bidder is asking me if I can sell it to the next highest bidder. Yeah, right. Here is the potential scam ladies....
    that next highest bidder could be the same person or a friend. Hence they would be getting the bag for less than what their winning bid was. What do people think? I fell off the turnip truck? I just hope it wasn't anyone here in TPF....I would have to go midieval on their a**....:ninja:

thanks for letting me vent.
  2. BTW this person has one other "non-paying" bidder transaction in their history.
  3. I'm sorry you're dealing with this person ... I never thought of that scam, but I can see that someone out there could be doing it . And I have to tell you I thought the turnip truck statement was hilarious!
  4. Is every nutjob in the world on eBay now?

Sorry you have to deal with this. I really think twice before I try to sell on eBay. The hassle factor is enormous these days.
  5. ^^^ no lie.
  6. egh, if it didn't go that well, file NPB and relist. if they are encouraging you to do it, something is probably up
  7. yeah my fear is that they will pay, then ask for their money back or damage my bag or something. I gave them 24 hours to pay. I'm trying to give them a chance but maybe your'e right. I should just forward their e-mail to E-Bay and file the NPB and be done with it. At least I can relist and get my fees back.
  8. Absolutely. That is your best route. Deal with crazies as little as possible.
  9. :wtf::wtf: Oh....!!! I would have NEVER thought of that! OMG. That's amazing! How horrible!
    (hey...where's your cute little sloth?? :graucho:)
  10. I never would have thought of that! I would file the NPB and relist. Don't even deal with them.
  11. My sloth is safely tucked away in the computer.;)

I already relisted the bag. I gave the bidder the opportunity to make things right and she just flat out refuses. She says she doesn't have the $$ that she was expecting a check, blah blah blah. Why do people bid on things when they don't have the money IN HAND? I would never do that cause I would be afraid of something falling through and that just wastes the sellers time.
    :cursing: arg.
  12. Isn't that the truth?!! If you don't have the money, you don't buy!!!! eBay is such a scary place now. I never would've thought of the sell to the next bidder scam.
  13. But the next highest bidder is usually only a dollar off?
  14. it was more than $50 off.
  15. I'm all for off their limbs and beat them senseless with 'em!!! :p