So sad...

1. Due to some financial responsibilites coming up, the wedding for example, I decided to return my green large Heritage Stripe Tote and my black Bridgit. It was $800 that I need right now so I'm not totally upset over it but it still makes me a little sad :sad:. But the SA's at the store were quite happy! I can guarantee that Bridgit will be gone very soon, probably bought by one of them! They were quite entranced by her! So I just wanted to share my sad return. I will be on a ban for awhile, we'll see how long I can last. But of course, I will still enjoy seeing everyone else's new purchases! I can live vicariously through all of you for awhile! ;)
  2. I'm sad for your loss. :cry: But you are doing the right thing! I'm on ban as well so I'm with you there! Thank goodness we can still see lovely items through our friends here at tPF!
  3. Your wedding is so much more important than a bag!!! That was such a wise decision!! You will NOT regret it!! It will be the happiest time of your life! (other than having children):tup:
  4. Oh that is soo hard.. but wow $800 cash that has got to feel great! :tup: That is so great that you realize the importance of things and what order the go in.. I am slowly learning that right now.. did I mention slowly?!? :rolleyes:
  5. Aww, I know it hurts, but your wedding is so much more important then handbags!!!! =)
  6. Oh trust me, it has taken me a long time to figure that out! I'm finally getting it now, knowing that I have a big future ahead of me with getting married, buying our first house and having kids. I need to start being financially responsible now!
  7. You are doing great! :tup: A lot of people start off on the wrong foot.. you are being so responsible and smart about it, and you won't regret it!!! I have been married for 12 years and have 3 kids and just discovered coach about a year ago.. man that changed my life!!!! It is soo addicting and sometimes I slip and start to lose my priorities. Believe me no handbag is worth the price of a great marriage, financial stability, kids, a home, and financial peace!!! Congrats on your wedding!!!! ;)
  8. sorry for you..but sounds like you did the right thing
  9. I'm sorry to hear that....but a wedding is 1000 times more important. You can always acquire those bags after the wedding is over! ;)
  10. Oh I'm sorry about your sad return....but hey YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!!!:yahoo:That's amazing!!!!! Congrats hunni. I miss my wedding preparations!!! I got married last July....and let me tell you, it was magical. So best wishes to you and your hubby-to-be!!!!!! :flowers:Don't worry, Coach will continue to put out awesome bags. Have fun w/ the rest of your prep. for the wedding!!!!
  11. There will be plenty more beautiful bags waiting for you when you are ready, so have no regrets! Good for you for recognizing what's important and being responsible.
  12. I totally understand about a wedding taking priority--my wedding last March definitely ate up all available extra funds! But it will undoubtedly be worth it. Our wedding turned out to be incredibly beautiful and memorable, and I would not trade it for a dozen Coach bags! Maybe once it's all said and done you can treat yourself to a little something for surviving...because wedding planning is ALSO very stressful! :smile: Congrats and best wishes for your marriage.
  13. Sorry about your bags but you did the right thing and when things settle down in your future...then you can have some Coach fun maybe. In the meantime CONGRATS!!! A wedding is so exciting and happy! Best of lucky Maja!
  14. Thank you so much everyone! I'm so excited and extremely stressed out but it's definately worth it!
  15. Sorry to hear that you had to return our bags. It is for a good cause though, you're getting married!:yahoo:

If you are anything like me, the return will only hurt for a second, I promise!