So sad... Kayne West's mother passed away.

Perez Hilton and TMZ has some great info on this doctor. He should be ashamed of himself. I hope this hasn't happened to other patients of his. Because based on his history, it's quite possible and we haven't heard anything because they aren't famous.

i can't believe that she went ahead with a surgery with another surgeon just cause he wanted to do what she wanted without proper procedure... i mean thats what you get.. its incredibly sad that shes gone but thats the ultimate price of vanity over health...

I read that the doctor who performed the surgery, has had legal issues in the past such as DUI's does anyone have more info on this?

Yes, I saw on Access Hollywood yesterday that he has had DUI charges in the past. He also has a very weird way of accepting patients. You have to email his office to get an appointment. If you try calling the phone number he has listed, it's to a Mailboxes Etc. location. :wtf: Also, he used to come on that show that was like the View but for men. It had Mario Lopez and Dick Clark too. Does anyone remember him on there?

And lastly, Access Hollywood also showed that the surgeon had appeared on Oprah before and there have been rumors that Oprah actually referred Kanye's mom to this doctor.

So this Dr. Jan Adams, the one who performed the surgery without medical clearance, is calling the other surgeon who warned Kanye's mom against the surgery "sleazy"?????

Unbelievable! OBVIOUSLY this "sleazy" surgeon was CORRECT, Dr. Jan Adams, don't you think? :rolleyes: If she listened to that surgeon, she'd be alive. If that other surgeon is "sleazy" then Dr. Jan Adams is a "killer".

yeah I was quite confused at that as well. I would rather have a sleazy surgeon who knows what their doing then a surgeron who thinks he is better than anyone and have all those careless reckless behaviors under his belt. DUI?? malpractice suits?

was this man drunk when he operated on Dr. West?

The outcome of the autopsy will shed a better light on this subject,but the fact remains Donda knew she had health issues that needed to be addressed before undergoing these proceedures.She chose to disregard the other surgeons advice and sought out someone to help give her back the body of her dreams at any cost and she paid the ultimate price.

If the autopsy proves her death was in anyway related to the surgical proceedures she underwent,Donda must bare some of the responsibility for her own dimise right along with the doctor.Sorry,but only a fool puts their life in jeopardy for vanitys sake.

The outcome of the autopsy will shed a better light on this subject,but the fact remains Donda knew she had health issues that needed to be addressed before undergoing these proceedures.She chose to disregard the other surgeons advice and sought out someone to help give her back the body of her dreams at any cost and she paid the ultimate price.

If the autopsy proves her death was in anyway related to the surgical proceedures she underwent,Donda must bare some of the responsibility for her own dimise right along with the doctor.Sorry,but only a fool puts their life in jeopardy for vanitys sake.

agreed, its even more disturbing that she trusted this so call "doctor" to perform the procedure

I feel really bad for Kanye, cause this type of news would not only bring about grief, but anger as well

That doctor has been on countless plastic surgery shows including a show Oprah did. I always watched his show "Plastic Surgery, before and after". I bet Kanye's mom didn't do a lot of research because she probably figured he is well known and such.

There was another plastic surgeon that his mom went to who told her surgery wouldn't be a good idea for her.

I wonder how much research Dr Jan did on Kanye's mom like pre surgery tests before he operated on her.

Plastic surgery should not be taken lightly as so many people seem to think. Its a shame more people don't do research then end up disfigured or dead.

That doctor has been on countless plastic surgery shows including a show Oprah did. I always watched his show "Plastic Surgery, before and after". I bet Kanye's mom didn't do a lot of research because she probably figured he is well known and such.
Thank you for validating the thoughts I had in my mind...I knew I had watched some plastic surgery show in which he was the host...but couldn't remember the name..nor the channel. Scary!