So Sad Had To Sell My Coach Pond Legacy Shoulder Bag On Ebay!!!

OK, I may be going out on a limb here but why should I feel bad that she has decided that she loves the Legacy Oxford Tote plus accessories more than the Legacy shoulder bag? And I may be a newbie but wasn't this post merely and advertisement for her auction? I will say that both bags are gorgeous and I applaud her good taste.

Hi Everyone-
I am sad because I just listed my Coach Pond Shoulder Bag xxxxx on Ebay to afford the New Coach Legacy Stripe Slim Tote and French Purse!

Please assure me I did the right thing, what do you all think of the Oxford Legacy Stripe Tote, Matching French Purse and other accessories, do you like this line? Have any of you seen this in person?
''

lcbaby32183:

If you are not using the Pond Legacy Shoulder bag than selling her is the right thing to do. You are better off getting something that you love and will carry. Good luck!

Liz

OK, I may be going out on a limb here but why should I feel bad that she has decided that she loves the Legacy Oxford Tote plus accessories more than the Legacy shoulder bag? And I may be a newbie but wasn't this post merely and advertisement for her auction? I will say that both bags are gorgeous and I applaud her good taste.

Well we post in excitement when we get new bags.. why not when we get rid of them? It's sad to part with a bag you love (for whatever reason). Also she was not aware of the ebay auction link policy and has removed her links, so to me, it's fine

Well we post in excitement when we get new bags.. why not when we get rid of them? It's sad to part with a bag you love (for whatever reason). Also she was not aware of the ebay auction link policy and has removed her links, so to me, it's fine

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to say she was doing something awful. I guess I was just in a biting mood this morning. Sorry!

Thanks Finzup, some people are super nice on here, and others seem to want to get into arguments...oh well I still love talking about Coach!

Thanks Finzup, some people are super nice on here, and others seem to want to get into arguments...oh well I still love talking about Coach!

I wasn't looking to argue and I am sorry if I came across that way. BTW I did compliment your fabulous taste in Coach bags. I wish you luck on your Ebay sale and I hope you enjoy your new purchases.

I just read the original post again and then my response. YIKES! I am truly sorry. I don't know why I responded that way other than to say I was really annoyed about something else earlier. That's no excuse for being harsh. :sad:

I just read the original post again and then my response. YIKES! I am truly sorry. I don't know why I responded that way other than to say I was really annoyed about something else earlier. That's no excuse for being harsh. :sad:

You know I applaud you for apologizing that your comment came across as harsh. On another note: For the past couple weeks I have seen some really rude and unnessacery comments posted by a few members - you ARE NOT one of those people by the way - and I just don't understand why. We are all here to talk openly about our love of fashion - all styles, prices, brands - we don't have the right to criticize or personally attack each other! Just my 2 cents.