So Sad! Dropped My ZC

1. Today it was raining and i was carrying my ZC along with a ton of other things in my arms. When I opened my car door, the ZC accidentally fell to the ground. The leather seems fine but the buckles are scratched and a (tiny) part of the buckle is actually chipped off from hitting the asphalt. I didn't realize it could fall that hard :sad:

My BF says you prob can't even see it but I know that it's there. It's such a shame - I've had this for just a little over a month! I just wanted to whine to some people who'd understand.
  2. Awww! I'm sorry to hear about your incident. Any chance you can consider your zip clutch "personalized" now? I guarantee that you will forget all about the scratches in a few days.
  3. Oh sorry!!! I know I would feel the same way if that happened to me. **hugs**
  4. Sad, so sorry to hear. It's ok it's still gorgeous!
  5. Aw, sorry to hear that. I'm a klutz too so I can relate. Don't feel so bad about it, accident happens.
  6. aww! that stinks!! i know what your mean about telling someone who cares, if i told my DH that he would be like ok...its just a

*hugs* tho...maybe it won't seem that bad tom :o)
  7. oh no! Maybe you can bring it in to a cobbler or a jeweler and see if they can polish it up a bit for you??
  8. thanks guys. i knew you would understand :smile:
  9. Awww, I am sooo sorry that happened. I know I would be devastated if my ZP fell, let alone having a piece of the hardware chip off. =/
  10. oh no! I'm sure everyone here "feels your pain".
  11. You poor thing! I hate it when I do stuff like that. Do you think it's at all repairable?
  12. Boo! I'm so sorry that happened rachel620! I hate feeling like one of my babies is ruined! I'm sure it isn't as bad as you think. :smile:
  13. I didn't drop my caramel ZC, but scraped it on one of the cement pillars in a parking garage. I was devastated. My gorgeous, brand-new ZC was scuffed and one of the padlocks had deep scratches in it.

I can sympathize with you. It sucks.
  14. If it really bothers you I'm sure you could get it fixed! The pushlocks on most MJ bags are easily replaceable - they are attached with some tiny screws. I'm sure they could help you with that and you might not even have to send your zip clutch away if they can just mail you some replacement hardware.
  15. ^ I agree w/ thithi...maybe after a little tender love & care she will be all better!!! I would be sick to my stomach sorry this happened to you!!:sad: