So quiet here today ...

1. It's so quiet here today? Getting some fresh air outside? Where is everybody?

2. It 6:30 here in the east coast and most people are still asleep in the US. I am up because I am an early bird and get up with the roosters...........not that we have any here in NYC..............

3. well i was absent the last days and not in the mood of posting due to personal reasons but now i am back on track :yahoo:

4. I am east coast too - 6:30 a.m. just up with my baby boy - and I am online?? He's gone back to sleep and I should too. But I am going to grab my coffee and surf tPF. I am an addict.

5. Well, we are ALL on different time zones with Kristie being the earliest everyday! She's not here, presumably it's past dinner time and settling kids to bed.

Before the USA wakes up, there usually are the ladies from Europe and Asia. Today, therefore is unusally quiet (relatively speaking).

Oh man, I am so hooked on tPF it's rather scary.

6. Kristie and I are on the same time zone. It's Fri nite, 8.42pm here:smile: I just checked in to see what's up but you're right, it's quiet!!

7. Hello everyone!

Hope everyone has a beautiful weekend.

8. Hey, KB! Hope you have a lovely weekend too. So, what are your plans? Lol, we'll keep ourselves busy. Tomorrow, I'm hoping to stop by the H boutique and check out the Ulysses and some scarves..

9. Oh of course! It's Friday night! Silly me. I've the flu and hence staying in. Otherwise, I could well be out and flaunting my Birkin. Maybe that's what all the ladies in the European & Asian times zones have gone!!!

10. While you are there, SS, please kindly validate the rumour of the shoulder Birkin going to be discontinued ok? I emailed my H manager, and she hasn't been notified.

11. Oh no.. hope you feel better soon. The flu is the pits! I, on the other hand, have no excuses, just have no life lately, lol!

12. Yup, I'll try to remember! Will let you know what the SA says.

13. Well, here in the west, we're all sleeping or should be sleeping?! (5am)....I happen to have insomnia these couple of days....alot on my mind these days.

14. Hi there! here in Manila, the Philippines we just finished dinner and now am getting ready to put my son to bed. Once, he is fast asleep its back to the tPF for me! :yes: Exciting for a Friday night? I think so! :upsidedown:

15. Urgh, I'm still at the office wanting to pop my eyes out because of watching too many presentations on screen (and I think the grammar of my sentence is pretty shoddy).

Weekend: ETA: H-3 hours.