So Pissed my store sold my pomme heart!!!!

They screwed up, they dont follow thru, a friend of mine wanted shoes, they never called her, she also waitlisted for the motard pochette and they never called her for that, this store lost a lot of good sa's and the ones there are so over it.

Sadly, this sort of thing is common.. If someone has prepaid or of a higher customer rank, they get first priority - Regardless where you are on the wait list. I would make sure to speak to a manager and ask them to reach out to their stores overseas - They will find one if you give them enough grief. Good-luck!

Something screwy happened with my waitlist too! I just called my mom who went to LV for me since I'm stuck at work and she said she got both gold/silver cosmetics pouches and a silver heart. I waitlisted for a gold cosmetics pouch and both gold/silver hearts :confused1:

Expy00, did you get your gold heart from the Santa Clara boutique? I vaguely remember you mentioning this was your store...but I might be mistaking you for someone else :shame: This is the store I normally shop at, so I'm assuming the gold hearts were all spoken for and they decided to give me a silver cosmetics pouch to make up for it? :shrugs: I guess I can't be too disappointed, as I waitlisted only last week and managed to get all that!

That's awful!! I hope it's not the same location I keep hearing about and also despise....grr. You should write a professional complaint letter to head office - they might do something for you since you took the time to write them your frustration. You should even let the manager at the store know that you will be doing this! That'll get them worried! lol

sorry to hear it, but I wouldn't let it go so easily. bottom line, this is not your fault, let the store located one for you. don't just take whatever they offer you (such in diff color). i hate to see they treat their customers this way (like we are 3 years old)

~Oh-that is just messed up *sjunky13* !!! Esp. you're the FIRST on the WL and they sold it right under you. Believe me, I would def. give the store mgr. a piece of my mind :rant:. I would not settle for another heart...Good luck!!:flowers:~

I didn't get my hearts either even though I called during the end of december to waitlist for them. According to my local boutique, it wasn't their policy to take down my credit card number either so I'm still hoping I can get them.

I am so sorry to hear about this and I think this is totally unfair. You are well within your rights to be very angry! I would contact a manager and let them know how disappointed you are with the customer service. If the manager does not resolve the issue in a favorable fashion, I would ask for the contact info for a District Manager and I would keep going until somebody gives you the service you deserve, don't settle!

I was first on the list for the Pomme heart and they sold it to someone else, they offered me the amarante heart or violet heart , I REALLY wanted the pomme, they didnt even know about the hearts when I first put myself down for them, and I would remind them weekly, should I accept another color? I feel like I dont even want a heart now because of this, I might as well get something else for 400.00 Im sad. :sad:
THAT SUCKS!!!!
The exact same thing happened to me today. I'm really pissed too!! I might take the Gold heart tomorrow. I didn't even go today I was so angry.