So Overdone?

hehehe... of course B-bag! you're in the Bal forum honey! :P ... hate to sound like a sheep, but buy what you :heart:... you'll only ever use it if you love it!... or like my sister... you'll dont use it because you love it!

good luck!

Hey all,

thanks for your opinions! to clarify a few points:

1. I posted the quetion here b/c i KNEW i'd get a biased opinion. That way, if someone were to say "dont get a bbag" then i'd take it more seriously than if someone in the Dior forum were to say "dont get a bbag" lol
2. I live in Toronto..and I have seen them on so many people! It's not the majority of course, but working downtown I see atleast 1 person a day with them if not more and to me that's a lot of people for a designer bag.(and probably a lot are fake)
3. about it being an IT bag..the only reason why i wuold not want it is precisely b/c it is an IT bag...i dont like going around with the trendiest thing because if anyone has noticed, the trendiest thing soon becomes the "ick wow that is so over" thing..know what i mean? lol

but yes i wanted something light and roomy...i guess the bal is lighter and roomier..but if its kinda too overdone (like LV or gucci imho) then that would be the reason i'd go for the dior instead

But how long have they ALREADY been over??? Does anyone else agree they ARE over but still buy them anyway?? I think "it" bags in general are stupid, but if you have the cash then spend up!

Yet you've taken a wrong turn and found yourself in "it" bag central! Wu oh. :wtf: It must be worse than a really bad case of hives.