So nervous getting lasik tommorow...

1. please say a prayer for me?:shrugs:
  2. I will! Good luck! I'm sure you'll be fine :heart:
  3. Forgot to add: I am SO excited for you! I it supposed to be SUCH a great feeling when you first open your eyes and you can SEE :wlae:
    Just think of how you will enjoy that moment!
  4. I'll be thinking of you. You'll do great. :smile:
  5. I'm sure everything will be fine! I keep hesitating to get it done, however, my friends, dad and aunts who have got it done are SO happy with their results. My aunt who most recently got it done even commented it that it was so quick and painless she didn't realize they were even done with both eyes.

Yay for no more glasses & contacts!!!
  6. You will be fine! Have fun taping plastic cups to your face for a week!
  7. Don't worry- its fast and painless.
  8. Wow a week? I had mine on for 24 hours! Then... perfect vision! Whoo hoo!

Good luck guccigirl let us know what you think! My surgery was one of the best things I've ever done! I love it!
  9. any news, gucci girl? how are you feeling?
    hope you had such a quick recovery that you forgot all about this thread :yes:
  10. Yeah, I think I did mine for like 6 days, just when I was sleeping. I think maybe they tell people longer than necessary since ppl hate it so much... maybe if they say a week most people go 4 days or something. :shrugs:
  11. Will do!!! It's really nothing. My fiance had it done, and he said it didn't hurt at all, and the next day he had BETTER THAN 20/20 vision--didn't know that was possible. So good luck!! Totally worth it!!
  12. Good Luck!!! Can't wait to hear how it went :smile:
  13. Good luck. We want to hear all about it after your done.
    I've really wanted to get it done, I cant even begin to imagine how it must feel to not have to bother with contacts in the morning!!
  14. don't worry its PAINLESS ;)
    have lots of rests right after the surgery (sleep) & u should be fine.
  15. Update please! I'm dying to know how you're feeling now.