so my new co-worker was surfing on elux...

1. with the help of another co-worker...he wanted to get a graduation present for his wife, who will be getting her PhD in a month's time! :yahoo:

without surprise..they were looking at monogram speedy 25...i walked by and said there are a lot of free shipping events from time to time, he may be able to make good use of that..

he looked at me and said "do you like LV?" and i thought "hell yeah! :drool:" then he asked me..."how come you don't use ur LVs to work?"

and i looked at him :sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

then he said "i always see you with a matchy-matchy wallet, key holder, coin purse, and bag...u know, that dark/light brown squared design...it looks like a chessboard!"

:rolleyes::sweatdrop::roflmfao:

2. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

3. hehe! that's cute.

4. :graucho: That's a sign girl...do you remember that poor BAtignolles crying all alone at home ???...well now it's time to take her out and show everybody how much you love LV :roflmfao:

5. Haha, too cute :roflmfao:

6. Ahh, that was a cute story. Many men are clueless when it comes to purses, lol.

7. :roflmfao:
    :yes:
    :crybaby: Poor little abandoned batignolles

8. lol! atleast it was a guy! if it was a girl .. ohh man i`d rofl!

9. hehe, cute. :biggrin:

10. :roflmfao: only a guy can describe it like that!.. it's pretty cute.

11. Aww that's really cute, lol!

12. i agree rensky...there's your sign! get miss batignolles out and ready for tomorrow!:woohoo: :lol:

13. rofl that's way too cute! just makes me smile.

14. So cute! Thanks, I needed a laugh.

15. That's cute. Kinda' clueless.