So my Mom and I went back to LV today...

1. Since we are now officially HOOKED. LOL. My Mom got the BH and the checkbook cover and I got the Cosmetic Case and small agenda in the mono canvas. Love everything. It was fabulous. LV bags and accessories are just like potato chips!

2. post pics!

3. Yay! Congrats! I would love to see pics! Btw, did you go to the one at the Stanford Shopping center?:graucho:

4. That is awesome!!!:nuts: I miss shopping with my mom.:crybaby:

5. congrats!

6. :wlae: COOL - you went shopping with your Mum!!! i dont think i'd ever take my mum into LV!!! she might die of a heart attack!!!! :lol:

7. I was trying to convince my mom to buy the BH but she didn't go for it. Congrats!

8. Congrats! I wish I could go shopping with my mom but my mom thinks I am crazy to spend this kind of money on a handbag! Can't wait to see the pics!! Enjoy!!

9. congrats on your purchases! i agree, LV is so addicting! LOL!

10. Congrats to both of you!

11. Congrats!

12. Congrats to both of you! Those are wonderful purchases. :yahoo: I would love to see pics :graucho:

13. Congrats, I have fun shopping with my mom too!

14. congrats! well posting here indicates you're on ur way to LV addiction lol

15. Oh, how sweet. It's nice that you and your mom shop together. I use to shop with my daughter a lot but she has since moved to San Diego:crybaby: Congrats on your new items:yahoo: