So my husband mourned the loss of my handbag! LOL!!!

1. I decided to sell a certain bag of mine because I had become bored with it. I mentioned it to my husband when he got home...(BTW, he didn't buy it for me; I bought it myself. He thought it looked cool. I had no idea.:lol: )

Him: "You sold that one? Why?"

Me: "Yeah...I decided I didn't like it that much."

Him: "That one looked really nice."

Me: "Sorry.":amuse:

Him: "The leather was nice."

Me: :lol: "Sorry! It's gone."

Him: :suspiciou

Serenity Now likes this.
  2. hee!hee! too funny...that would never happen here!!! My hubby HATES the whole handbag thing....he is the meaning of PHH!(Purse hating hubby)

3. You poor thing!:lol:

4. Too cute, and remember to casually mention that he's more than welcome to buy another one to replace it !! :biggrin:

5. Awww, that's too cute. It sounds like he appreciates your bags. :biggrin:

6. tell him if it would make him feel better, he can buy you a brand new bag. :amuse:

7. that is funny.

8. Too cute! lol!

9. That's funny! My husband is so patient with my bag addiction--he accompanies me on most of my expeditions and is now able to offer an educated opinion when I'm debating a particular bag. The other day he pointed out an obviously fake Coach bag and I had to chuckle. Anyway, I seriously think he's formed an attachment to my black city bag. I'm pretty sure he'd be crushed if I sold it!

10. awww thats so sweet....what bag were you departing with??

11. lol, very cute.

12. LOLOLOL! Too cute!

13. Aaaaw...poor sweetie!!!

I think that Jill's hubby and my fiance must be indentical twins separated at birth:lol: .

Beach Bum likes this.
  14. :lol::lol::lol: Love your story! And they way you told it is too cute. I know exactly what you mean by that face :suspiciou , lol!

15. Funny!