So my Audra isn't so popular with all of you.......but what about my Heloise? *Pics*

1. Hi all!

I posted pics of my Audra in another thread and it has had mixed reviews - seems you either love it or hate it hehe!

How about my Heloise? It is the medium size in "Bois" which is a vintage brown with red undertones. The exact same bag is on Chloes website if you want to see a more professional pic :yes:

The leather is just amazing! Incredibly thick! And the braided handles detail sets this bag apart from the reason IMO :heart:

So............what do you all think of this one?

2. Close ups of the leather and the handles.......

3. Well, let me be the first to say....BEAUTIFUL and CONGRATS!!!
  4. Yummy!!!!! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Bal, this bag is very gorgeous! The leather looks amazing. Congrats!
  6. Beautiful! Congratulations!
  7. Wow -the leather looks amazing on that bag and such a great color - congrats!

However your other bag is much more daring and characterful.
  9. It's a beautiful bag and love the colour as well.
  10. Wow, I'm really starting to like the Heloise! Congrats and enjoy your new bag.
  11. This is another beautiful bag. You have great taste. But it's hard to go wrong with Chloe. I like both of your bags equally. Definitely different styles, but it's good to mix things up.
  12. I love the leather, both the color and the texture. It does look thick and amazing!!!!!
  13. It is absolutley stunning...congrats!
  14. Ah its gorgeous, I love this bag. Congrats sarah, its a stunner
  15. OMG....I love it:drool: It looks soooo much better in your picture than it does online!! CONGRATS!!!!