so many ladies on tpf have the Damier speedy....

I also haven't seen anyone around here with it, I'm the only one so far!! I do love it because of the leather not getting ruined in the rain as it's been raining a lot here lately...the other day it was pouring out and I just wiped off the rain drops, no worries. As everyone else has said too, here on the LV forum there are a lot of fans, and who cares if everyone else has one if you love it you need to get it because it is a very classic bag that will last you forever and never go out of style. You really can't go wrong with it. :smile:

A lot of PFers are going to have a lot of bags that you'll want...that shouldn't change how you feel about the bag. The Damier Speedy is such a beautiful and classic bag, you really just can't go wrong. If you still love it, who cares who else has it?? Go for it!!!!!!! Good luck!!!!!!!!

thank you ladies :cutesy: i will be getting it but just a quick thought...is the bag a limited edition? remember when the MC speedy came out it was suppose to be limited edition but it has now become permanent line.?? should i be in a rush to go get it?

I would totally still buy it. I mean, just because alot of people on the purse forum have it.. it doesnt mean that you are going to see them anywhere! and also, TPF has probably more than half of the handbag lover population in it! ahha so to me, it is quite normal to see that everyone here owns the same kind of bags.... I think you should go for it!

I don't have it, but I don't think it's as common as you think! From what I've seen, everybody has the mono speedy...I've seen all the sizes, and I'm afraid that is what turned me off from it. I hope you get it; it's a very pretty bag!

I don't think the Damier Speedy is all that common. I live in a metro area, so I bump into an LV everywhere I go. Since the Damier Speedy launch, I have only seen it once, and have never seen the Damier Azure yet, when I went out.

The one time I saw the Damier Speedy (the 30), it looked very sharp.

So if indeed a lot of people on the purse forum has it, they must spread pretty thin in the general public. Because I don't see it much at all, ever.