so many ladies on tpf have the Damier speedy....

Originally, I had purchased the Speedy Damier 30 due to practicality (no vachetta, bigger than my Speedy Mono 25). However, for the past month, it has been the only bag I have used. Have I fallen in love?

A lot of Pfers have a Damier Speedy, but I've never actually seen another person carrying one IRL. lol. Plus, if you really love it, I think you should just get it!:yes: I don't own one(I do have a Damier Azur, though), but I think it's pretty and I may get one in the future.

I have the Damier Speedy, which I love! It's the vachetta thing. I don't see as many women with it where I live, either. Lots of mono. Must be a regional thing? Of course, in time, the trends will change and fewer people will carry LV at all. The Speedy is one of the cheaper (ha) bags that LV offers and that could be part of it. As much as I adore bags, I could not bring myself to pay a thousand plus on a bag, and also had to think about picking a classic design, since I am obviously not in the Same league as Jessica, JLo Uma, etc.
You do sometimes feel funny if someone has the same thing, but not in this case. You could save up your money and have LV make a special order....

I've never seen anyone carrying this bag! This forum is worldwide and really just a small part of the world! If you love the bag, get it, or you'll regret it later on when you can't find one! :yes:

I don't want one. I don't have one. However if you like it, I say go for it. We are all scattered across the world. So don't worry about the grand amount of people you see on the forum with one. It's really a small amount compared to the general population.

If it makes you drool, you should get it!

I have the Damier Speedy, but I have never seen anyone else carrying it where I live. Lots of mono speedies, plenty of cabas and batignolles and other mono bags, but not Damier. Once I saw a Belem PM in the wild, but zero Damier Speedies.