so many ladies on tpf have the Damier speedy....

LvGirrly

Oct 24, 2006
that im not sure if i want to get it any more. funny thing is that i have only seen it once on a lady while i was shopping and i feel in love with it instantly:drool: :drool: BUT....so many members have it ...it just doesn't seem exclusive to me anymore...i might add it looks so FAB on all of you:yes: but im just a lil confused...should i still get it because i drool when i see it or wait till something else catches my eye. your thoughts plzz:rolleyes:

i love my damier speedy...don't have to worry about vachetta. I'm super paranoid about stains. I'm getting a lot of use with my damier speedy in this good old Vancouver rain. I don't even flinch! lol

I think that's silly! Not in a mean way, but in a logical way.
It may seem like a lot of people have it, but it's because you're on a purse Forum, in the LV sub-Forum! LOL!
Not as many people have this in your everyday real life, you'd have a unique bag I assure you ;)

if u love it!!! most of us hvnt seen u and probably never will!

then again..for me..if i have friends that have a bag that i like..i won't get it..but that's just me...!

I think the more popular a bag is, the more it MUST be worth it. The Damier speedy so is!! It's more sophisticated than the mono speedy, I think, and great in the rain because you don't have to worry about water stains. The bag looks fabulous on everyone I've seen it on too, really makes a statement!

The Speedy is common in general. I see where you are coming from, I tend to be turned off by bags that everyone else has, but if you like it enough that won't be an issue.

i agree with ^^^swanky mama of three^^^. if you love it...that's all that matters.

:yes:

and besides, we are in in different parts of the world...........

i love :love: my damier speedy, as i never worry about the vachetta/ handles, even in the rain....

and BTW, i've seen a LOT (count more than a hundred) mono speedies, 25, 30 even the 35...... but so far, i've only seen 2 in damier......

I don't think I actually want one.. :shame:

The damier doesn't really do it for me. Neither does the speedy shape.

(don't hurt me ladies !)

If you really like it, get it even if others have it. I'm sure it will be one of the more common bags around cause it's among the "cheapest" bags from LV. But this won't keep me from buying it if I really like it.

It is pretty common where I am too.....but...with LV...it comes with the territory that some styles are every where....but so many ladies cannot be wrong.....it is a awesome piece.....:yes:

i think it doesn't matter how it looks on others, u should go try several bags at the LV stores, see if which one looks great on u.... then it'll be a special bag cuz it fits u perfectly.....

maybe the speedy just looks good on everyone :smile: