so its now 12:20 pm the sample sales been on for over 2 hrs..who went!

1. Anyone??? Reports?? :smile: this should be the official report back from ss thread!!! I think I'm going to just go right now drive into the city and if I can't park its a sign I shouldn't be buying a bag!!! :smile: reports ladies!!

2. OK well looks like im the only one who has gone and gotten to a computer aboout it :smile: so i will give the full report

they had NO NEW STUFF!!!! :sad: very sad about that but they had just about every older bag to choose from in just about every color which was sort of nice cause i got to see ones in person and i got to try on a bunch

i would up with a paige in java for me (which i didnt love on the site but when i saw it in person and felt that buttery leather i knew she had to be mine -pics coming later! and i got an Annie in oak for my mom (i will also model that one in pictures hehe)

OK SO HERE IT IS LADIES THE FULL REPORT AS BEST I CAN DO OF WHAT WAS AVAIL. AND THE PRICING THE MOST $ ONES WERE $275 AS FAR AS I COULD TELL SO EVERYTHING WAS 195-275 :smile:
    (AND i am sorry for all you small bag lovers i paid no attn AT ALL to the smaller bags, clutches, etc cause i never ever could use something that small,,, SOOO maybe someone else can help with that, the only one i am sure they had was the Audreys)

HERES THE LIST:

ginger leather black and terraine ($250)

carla in metallic dark brown and terraine i believe ($250)

Brynne in camel oak and i believe Auburn (250 i believe)

Kelsey in Java and Khaki ($250 i believe)

Annie in Aubrun, Oak , and camel (not sure if they had black) ($195)

Smooth Sienna in black and Butter ($275)
    and embossed sienna in i think the reddish color,,,, ? same price i think too,,,

Ada in black and terraine (250)

jillian in sand and black (not sure of price maybe $195)

Paige in Java and Khaki ($275)

Sloane in Black Honey and Bark i believe ($250 or $275 cant remember)

--and i think the lena too in the same colors as above but not sure of price :smile:

and they had frankies i think in the teak color and maybe in bourbon? dont know how much

FINALLY FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVENT EVER BEEN TO A SAMPLE SALE OR DONT KNOW WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE :smile: I TOOK A PIC OF THE FLOOR

SO how it works is they have an example of each bag and the price and then they have a big table with all boxes behind it and you go up say color and style and they pull it out for you :smile:
    VIRTUAL SAMPLE SALE VISIT STARTS NOW! :smile:
    [​IMG]

3. Oh how FUN! I admire your restraint in not buying a ton of bags. Did they have any Paiges or Siennas in bourbon? I adore that leather.

4. OMG it does look like fun. Thanks for the nice description. I've never been to one before. I'm sure my eyes would glaze over and I'd be totally crazed and walk out with waaaay more than I should but wouldn't it be FUN!!!!

Paige in khaki for $275 is a STEAL!!! You done good!

I have that same bag and you'll love it.

Congrats! You NY girls get to have all the shopping fun. :p

5. it was fun but i wanted to buy more and i said i wasnt gonna get anyyything if it wasnt the new line but i couldnt help myself

i actually got the Paige in Java i tend to like darker colors but YAY! :smile:

and its SO not heavy i mean its not as light as say my elisha or ginger, cause of all the straps but compared to the ADA its like a feather haha :smile:

and yea they totally had the paige in bouron!!!! i want to follow that with a :smile: but i know its a :sad: cause you arent anywhere near nyc ,,,

6. thanks for the report and the photo, bessie!

7. A very thorough report Bessie, thanks!! I didn't go since I don't have a sitter today or tomorrow, and I'm leaving on Thursday for vacation. But my friend went for me, and I told her I only want something from the Spring 2007 line. She had told me there weren't any =(. The other bags are pretty good deals. Do you know if they have the Ginger in Gold? I wouldn't mind that color. Since it's spring and summer is coming up fast, I prefer light-colored bags. The Jillian is kind of tempting. Do you think it's too small?

8. no gold anything

the jillian i think is cute actually cause with all those studs it gets heavy if its bigger,,

heres a pic from google
    [​IMG]

i think it looks really cute on the shoulder!

9. Thanks for the report!

10. Yeah, I am living vicariously through you today. I want to go, I want to go, I want to go.

And thanks for the floor photo, now we know.

*is so jealous*

11. Thanks Bessie! I'm seriously so tempted now. They only had it in Sand and Black right? What color is this one?

12. I hate that there's a Kooba sale now that I no longer live in NYC!
    :sad:

13. Thanks Bessie for taking the time to post such a thorough report! It just sucks that they keep raising the prices...:yucky:

14. My report:

I was online at 9:30am. There were only a few people in front of me. So i'm like "yay!!" then I go upstairs and I have a LIGHT JACKET/BLAZER on and a lady is like "check it in". So there is this dumb-ass-retard behind the desk with another guy. The other guy is working really fast and as soon as I get there he is like "ladies, ladies, one line ...pause...pause...people run in front of me...people run in front of me...pause...I said one line ... more people rush in front of me...I said "PLEASE CAN YOU JUST TAKE MY COAT AND GIVE ME THE TICKET SO I CAN GO GET MY BAGS"..pause pause...slow transfer...I run... What a retard this man was!! Anyway...thank gosh that didn't effect the pickings....

No new bags..yes it is true...but probably these bags will be there in the fall/winter. They had the bag I wanted but already bought for $100 more through Karizmaboutique...but I got my mom one since she loves this bag! I really wanted a sand Jillian - and they had it - so I got one in Sand and one in Bourbon. I love these bags - they fit over the shoulder nice.
    They were $175.00/each. They Kelsey - Khaki and Brown were $250.00 each (ouch!).

They had so many Sienna's - more than I've ever seen. Pebbled mostly on display in Raisin, Black, Bourbon and a smooth in Cream. I love the Cream and had to hold back from getting a Sienna because I have 1 in Olive and 2 Scarletts already and it'd be too much of the same style. I saw many pebbled Paiges in same colors. They had all the clutches, Ada, no Marcelles that I saw. The corset bag - the BRYNNE - they had which was gorgeous! I really wanted the Oak color - but I ended up getting the Auburn b/c it was gorgeous - with its hint of red - and I don't have a bag this color and I just thought it was beautiful!! That I believe was $195.00.

Allinall, it wasn't too bad this time around. Aside from the retard behind the coat check, it was well-run and organized, good selection and colors. At least they had browns and blacks.

15. Bessie, you're a brilliant girl!! Thanks for getting a picture of it all, feel like I've been there now. I would have snagged that black Sienna and God help anyone who tried to get in my way, LOL

Congrats on the Paige, love that bag, could even tolerate the heaviness of it (if it looks good, who cares...)

So the new lines will probably come out in the next sample sale and I'll be still be stuck here Down Under:sad: