So, it's 2007....anyone know about the dang Cadenas?

1. :shrugs:

What? When? and How much?

I need a gold one.....whatever it is...........;)
  2. I was told that my store should be getting them in in the nxt week have put my name to one ... its a dancing horse i think.....
  3. OOOOHHHH!!! REALLY???? I need to call my SA NOW!!! This will be my first cadena too!!! Does anyone know what the price range is for cadenas? I have never purchased one nor inquired about one at my local H store so I have no idea about prices.:shame: TIA!!!!:heart:
  4. dying for a picture.....
  5. oooohhh. Will they ship those or do I have to go to the store to pick it up. It would be my first too.
  6. I am sure they will ship.......
  7. They should be able to ship those, PRINCESS......
  8.'s a question. Hypothetical, of course.

Let's say you have a bag that's a few years old and you enjoy dangling locks from each of your bags. This one doesn't have a lock yet. Would you buy the 2007 lock for this bag or find the lock that fits the year the bag was made?

And let's also say, hypothetically, that you don't like to have lots of cadenas around not doing you can only buy one for this particular bag.
  9. MG, Cadenas range in price around $185 - $285. Hmmm I wonder when SF will get them? :s I can't wait to see the new design!!!

D, I'd get the new one...if you like the design you're gonna want to get it anyway! ;)
  10. Thanks CB!! Not a bad price!! Will have to check out the 2007 one when it comes in!!
  11. just spoke with an SA who described it as a small pegasus on a carousel pole -- she said it moves the way the ship cadenas moves.
  12. :huh: I want a cadena!!!
  13. I Like the juxtaposition of the new and old....old bag, new cadena.
  14. :nuts: Then it is a "pole dancing" horse!!!! :roflmfao:
  15. Yes shopmom just get the new one because you know you will anyway lol! Okay so they are not in yet??