So is the Step out yet?

I am still very confused by which of these bags is which and how big they really are. I tend to think that some of the sellers are too. One thing seems clear, some of the new styles are ugly!

I think one of the great things about this forum is the fact that we have such diverse tastes in style. What you might not like - somebody just might find gorgeous.

That said, I am looking forward to seeing the newer pieces. I'm already loving the RTT and the Step - I feel as if they are revamped designs of last fall's Afternoon/Mid-afternoon and Bowling styles.

And I know that ones these styles find their way to stores, plenty of PFers will give them a very loving home. I honestly can't wait to see the photos and see everyone rockin' their new bags.

I think one of the great things about this forum is the fact that we have such diverse tastes in style. What you might not like - somebody just might find gorgeous.

That said, I am looking forward to seeing the newer pieces. I'm already loving the RTT and the Step - I feel as if they are revamped designs of last fall's Afternoon/Mid-afternoon and Bowling styles.

And I know that ones these styles find their way to stores, plenty of PFers will give them a very loving home. I honestly can't wait to see the photos and see everyone rockin' their new bags.

I know what you are saying, P! Sometimes when we first see a style or a color, we are quick to say negative things, but then the style/color grows on us. When we see some of TPF members with the bags, and see them carrying them, all of a sudden, it is LUST! :nuts: We go nuts for the bag! I can't wait to see some of these new styles. :tup:

I'm unsure if this 411 is a repeat... But, after e-mailing Kim at Balny yesterday... I have found out that they have ordered the following colors in the Step:

Black, Steel, Sienna, Dark Olive, Pine, Ocean, Grape, Cinnamon, Tomato, Marigold, Paprika, Cream & Oatmeal

ETA: however is unknown

Hope this helps~! ;)

Thanks, oogie, for the info! I'm listed for the Violet Step and am trying my best to wait patiently for it. Now, I think that the Step in Pine would also be AMAZING! :drool:

I'm unsure if this 411 is a repeat... But, after e-mailing Kim at Balny yesterday... I have found out that they have ordered the following colors in the Step:

Black, Steel, Sienna, Dark Olive, Pine, Ocean, Grape, Cinnamon, Tomato, Marigold, Paprika, Cream & Oatmeal

Hope this helps~! ;)

Steel!!!! Hooray! Thanks for the info!:yahoo:

Hope this helps~! ;)

Yeeeey!!! Thanks for finding out! By any chance, do you know the measurements of the Step?

i almost got on the list for the violet step today. but when the sa told me i would be number 14 in line and they are only getting 3 for the entire store, i decided not to. it was for nordies sacramento.

Hope this helps~! ;)

Thanks Oogie...Well, based on those colours it looks like the Step might be here to stay - just like the GH. This is such fantastic news. All these fab new cult styles get all ticks in my books...I can't wait for The Step. Dear Erica, I can't sleep at night....:P

The wait is nearly over! The Step is almost upon us. I thought I would revive this great thread...
attachment.php

Can someone else please get excited with me before I die of embarrassment?