So I'm looking at this pretty red Cervo Hobo...

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
on our favorite auction site, and the date is clear on the white authenticity label - 2010. Seller says it's brand-new. I sent her a question as to how that could be, and she writes back: "I just got it from Saks.com".

It is possible for this 'new old stock' to have been laying around some Saks somewhere in the U.S. for that amount of time??!??!

I guess it's possible... I've seen a few listings lately where they have said "x" item is brand new and I know it's a colour from a few years ago. I thought only the flash type sites had older stock but maybe not?
That being said, if you love it and it's in good condition... buy it. :devil:
Are you looking for red? I heard from a little intrecciato'd birdie that there will be a red for Early Fall.

I guess it's possible... I've seen a few listings lately where they have said "x" item is brand new and I know it's a colour from a few years ago. I thought only the flash type sites had older stock but maybe not?
That being said, if you love it and it's in good condition... buy it. :devil:
Are you looking for red? I heard from a little intrecciato'd birdie that there will be a red for Early Fall.
I'm still looking for that perfect red - New Red doesn't do it for me, my last favorite red was Scarlet and no way I'll find that -.

Trying to imagine an intrecciato'd birdie... shouldn't that be 'butterfly' - :biggrin:

on our favorite auction site, and the date is clear on the white authenticity label - 2010. Seller says it's brand-new. I sent her a question as to how that could be, and she writes back: "I just got it from Saks.com".

It is possible for this 'new old stock' to have been laying around some Saks somewhere in the U.S. for that amount of time??!??!

Fever has 2009 on the label. Fever was resort 2009/2010. I sent you a photo of my tag via PM. I know I'm late responding, but I would be suspect of this listing.

Fever has 2009 on the label. Fever was resort 2009/2010. I sent you a photo of my tag via PM. I know I'm late responding, but I would be suspect of this listing.
Got it - thanks, love!

ETA: I've also noticed that the measurements are off. For looking so good, I agree with you on the strangeness; I do want to say that the tag is 2009, not 2010, I made a typo. Having written that, it still is awful weird, which is probably why nobody has snatched this up.

Last edited:
FYI to anybody for future reference on this color code - "6430" - does indeed belong to "Fever" (in addition to the other code we have) - according to Joyce at BV in Atlanta. So mystery, solved. Since I've only ever seen this on a Cervo Hobo purchased at Saks, it must be a special color code for Saks bags.

Thanks SS for getting me Joyce's info - I won't lose it again!!!