So I went to LV today.....

Congrats! very nice:nuts: i think i should get azur too....similar things happened to me and when i went to shop abt this matter SA told me like this is not a big problem every bag is like that so i had to keep the bag like that....I wasnt happy wid that....Which shop did u go?? Collins or Crown??? I dun like customer service at Collins...:s:s

Congrats! very nice:nuts: i think i should get azur too....similar things happened to me and when i went to shop abt this matter SA told me like this is not a big problem every bag is like that so i had to keep the bag like that....I wasnt happy wid that....Which shop did u go?? Collins or Crown??? I dun like customer service at Collins...:s:s

I went to the Collins store since i got the wallet there:yes:. At first the SA tried to convince me that it wasn't a defect..I told him that i wasn't happy with the quality, i only got it a month ago, it shouldn't happen this soon!! I spend $$ on it, im not gonna settle for a faulty one:smile:!!

congrats! i love the azur saleyas, i was waitlisted for the PM but it didnt come in before i went overseas.
Its a shame about the peeling on the vernis, good thing you noticed it. I am in malaysia atm and brought myself a pomme cles as a souveneir and in the car back from the store noticed tiny bits peeling on the edge, and the stitching on that edge was inconsistant. I exchanged it later that night and the new ones fine. There was no problem exchanging it, they didnt even look at it, just brought out a new one.
^^cutebear84, i shop at crown, and think quite a few of us here do because we prefer the experience there. I find crown customer service great and have a lovely SA there, i MUCH prefer shopping at crown.

I went to the Collins store since i got the wallet there:yes:. At first the SA tried to convince me that it wasn't a defect..I told him that i wasn't happy with the quality, i only got it a month ago, it shouldn't happen this soon!! I spend $$ on it, im not gonna settle for a faulty one:smile:!!
yeah u r right:yes: I should convince SA that time but rude SA like "that's natural thing and everything is like that" :sad: what da hell??:cursing: even the bag was brand new and i went there just right next day...anywai, i know now so whenever it happens to me again ill definitely will change..yeah we pay heaps of $$ of course we have to get perfect one also hopefully nice service as well:P By the way, congrats ur new bag look so nice on u..and ill hit shop soon to get Azur:jammin: