So...I went NUTS at the Outlet Today!!! (long)

I say take it all back, except for the agenda (hello!?! it's gorgeous!)...
here's why..
You really don't seem too happy w/ the Carly.
The suede Ali wouldn't be carried til the fall and just imagine what Coach will come out w/ for the fall season that you could choose from.
The straw tote is very cute and would make a great summer purse, but if you're not feeling it, let it go.
Pool all of your money from everything together, get a nice summer purse (white ali would be sweeeet) and save money for the fall line that will come out.

just my thoughts tho. :P

I totally agree with bethann - you seem to love the planner, so I would keep that, but the rest you seem kinda lukewarm about. Pool those funds and buy the Ali in leather!

PERSONALLY...I would only keep the Agenda and the wristlet.

I'm not a huge fan of the straw (even the color combo is a bit much IMO) and the suede you really can't use until the fall.

JMO...but NICE HAUL regardless!

PERSONALLY...I would only keep the Agenda and the wristlet.

I'm not a huge fan of the straw (even the color combo is a bit much IMO) and the suede you really can't use until the fall.

JMO...but NICE HAUL regardless!
Thank you everyone. Bethann, Greenpixie & Dewey...I think that is exactly what I will do...keep the agenda and take EVERYTHING ELSE back. I think I would be SOOOOO MUCH HAPPIER with the White Ali - it is timeless and won't go out of style. I do LOVE the Denim Carly! The only reason I am not super thrilled about it is the price. IF I can get it at the F&F Sale next week (which I am doubting since they don't carry the line...yet?!) then I'll keep it. If not, I'll be okay without it :smile:
Thanks so much for all of your helpful advice!! I think I will very happy with this decision. I just feel a little bad taking all of this stuff back, but oh well...someone else will be HAPPY I DID! :yes:

I'd keep the wristlet- it's gorgeous and the leather is TDF! But if you're not happy with it then definitely return it. No use in keeping something around if you're not in love with it!

I say take it all back, except for the agenda (hello!?! it's gorgeous!)...
here's why..
You really don't seem too happy w/ the Carly.
The suede Ali wouldn't be carried til the fall and just imagine what Coach will come out w/ for the fall season that you could choose from.
The straw tote is very cute and would make a great summer purse, but if you're not feeling it, let it go.
Pool all of your money from everything together, get a nice summer purse (white ali would be sweeeet) and save money for the fall line that will come out.

just my thoughts tho. :P
I totally agree with Bethann ! The white leather Ali is gorgeous ! Then when the new fall stuff comes out, you can put money away for something cool when it comes out or get something else for fall at the outlet store like maybe a black leather legacy shoulder bag or something. I think all of the stuff you have is beautiful though. Good luck !

I think you're doing the right thing!!!

BTW, did you get those at San Marcos??? Was that the only wristlet they had and do you mind telling the price on it? If it was the only one -- when are you returning it? I might have to send my mom over to get it! :P

I :heart: the agenda!!!

OMG which outlet is THIS!?!? I never see this at my outlet. The wristlet is too cute!

About the Ali, I agree with the others in that suede is too difficult to use and since it won't be used until fall, save the $$$ for something better.

You found some seriously great buys! I'd love to know which outlet you found them in!

I'd keep the agenda and return the other items since you like them but don't love them. How are you feeling about your Carly now?

The tote is gorgeous and could be used all summer. The suede Ali would be great for fall and beyond. But its you that has to love and carry it.
Are you in love with the carly? Are you second guessing it because of the price? Is it The One?
I really like all your buys. I know its a hard decision.

Great haul! Too bad most of it is going back. But ya know what, you're doing the right thing. Just stick with it! hehehe There's no better feeling than getting the right purse! Hope it all works out for you. :yes: