So I was bad on ebay last night....

1. and hit BIN for a Fuschia Reade PM. :nuts:

I am so excited esp to see the fuschia color IRL!! :yahoo: I hope it arrives in time for me to wear to a wedding next weekend.

Speaking of, how "should" Reade PMs be worn? The material is dressy but the style isn't. I planned to wear at night when I don't need to carry alot....but would like to wear it during the daytime too if I can get away with it.

What do you think of this bag and when/where to wear it?
  2. CONGRATS!!! The bag looks GREAT!!! Post pics as soon as you get it, please!:tender:
  3. Personally I think that this bag can be worn casual as well. I would just becareful what colors you pair it with.
  4. Oh my goodness it is beautiful. Good price as well. Congratulations is in order
  5. Delicious color. My first LV bag was a vernis in baby blue :heart:and I wore it with anything and everything I wore to work in a casual environment. I think the vachetta makes it more down to earth looking whereas a patent bag can sometimes be a little much with jeans and casual clothing. You'll get a lot of use out of this beauty. Enjoy!
  6. Congrats !!!!Can't wait to see the pics :biggrin:
  7. LOvely! I have a Fuschia Vernis Houston and I worship it, it's so much fun!
  8. Congrats!!!! I think you can wear this day or night, dress it up or down. Hope you enjoy it!!!
  9. It's such cute bag! Congrats!
  10. I Love That Bag!!!!!!!!!
  11. Wow! I love it. Congrats.
  12. Congrats! That's a great seller as well as a great price. ;)
  13. It's really beautiful and it's the perfect time of year to wear that bag. Enjoy it!
  14. CONGRATS!! Can't wait to see the photos! Enjoy the bag!
  15. Very nice :smile: