So I think I am going to return my Tobago Keepall!!!

Don't be scared about returning at LV. I saw a lady returning a bag and they handed her champagne, while I stood there empty handed. Guess she must be a REALLY good customer!

You are a loyal customer, your SA knows you'll be back to buying soon. I don't think he/she'll be upset at all. If you have too many keepalls, then get something else, just be sure that you won't miss the gorgeous Tobago & regret it later. You have been jonesing for the MC a long long time & will probably be happier with it anyway. Your SA probably loves seeing you even if it's for a return, great customers are a real asset.

well if you aren't COMPLETELY happy with it then I think you should return it..or else you'd keep thinking about what to do with it for a long time ;)

I would return it for something else that you can use more often.

But I do think the Tobago is absolutely gorgeous hehe.

I agree with everyone - if it's not doing anything other than sitting in your closet collecting dust (never mind sitting there lookin real pretty)... it isn't really doing its job.

The tobago is awfully nice and it'll be hard to let it go... but might as well for something you know you'll love and use - especially since the keepall is luggage - it's meant to be used! :yes:

Can't wait to see what this thing is that you "have in mind"!

well it is indeed a bit of a Keepall overdose to have 3 but not really use them much. but it is understandable why you got the yellow Tobago... it's such an amazing colour. how about exchanging it for a Tobago shoe bag instead? :graucho:

Hi...I'm new here! I absolutely love the keepall, but I guess if you don't need it, it makes sense to return it. I'm only starting our (me and fiance's) LV collection and yesterday I presented him with the Tobago keepall for his birthday, and he just :crybaby:

He's been travelling a loooott more for work, and he's been stuffing his clothes in a tacky overnight bag (even a gym bag!!). He's moving on up in banking :king: - and he cannot roll into the airport lounges with a dirty canvas Adidas bag anymore! I went to Saks here in NYC, and strolled around, not sure what to buy, and wandered into LV, and there the Tobago Keepall sat, lovely on a shelf. It looked like it had a halo.:lol: It was :love: , I tell ya! Two male customers in the store were like, "Don't hesitate, buy it!! He'll love it!" They each said they had one. I told the LV staff this was my first purchase, and they were so sweet, saying, "You're now a member of the family!" I know you guys are used to this, but I was all :happydance:

I took him out to this tiny restaurant in the West Village and had the huge LV shopping bag under the table (I got there before him). When he went to the men's room, I put the shopping bag on his seat.

His face just broke out into a big grin when he saw the shopping bag. He looooooooooooooves it.

I don't think LV will be upset if you return it...you seem to be a loyal customer. Use the money for something else in the store!

Cute story mailucky, & wecome to TPF. We understand about the thrill of the LV purchase!
Matt, the shoe bag DD mentioned is gorgeous, do you already have one? If not than it's worth a look.

It's gorgeous but if you aren't gonna use it you might as well get something that you'll get use out of .
You know you want to tell us what you're getting:graucho: , any hints?

:hysteric: NOOOO, I just love that keepall buuut if you have no use for it then :crybaby: return it OR you can sell the old keepall get some money back and buy something else:yes: . I just love your new keepall too much.:love: