So I sold my Pink Coach Signature Tote

1. I had my pink signature tote up on eBay and it sold today for my asking buy it now price.. I was really impressed and I already got the money from the buyer and its a confirmed US Paypal address.. I got way more than I thought. wow
  2. Gotta love it! What will you be getting now?:nuts:
  3. :woohoo: Congratulations!!! I had no luck trying to sell my Coach, I had to use Craigslist.
  4. Congrats!! eBay's not ALL bad!

SO.... what are we planning to replace her with????? :yes:
  5. Thats great!!! I can't wait to see what you end up getting!
  6. I was watching it and I saw it sold today! You got a great profit! Good job.
  7. Wow! That's great. congrats!

I've usually had pretty good luck on eBay as both a buyer and seller.
  8. congrats! :tup: I use ebay quite a bit.. I hate the fees between them and paypal, but it beats a yard sale! :p
  9. lol yea I did really well on what I sold her for.. I was so excited that I got up and called my fiance and he hes like oh great that means your going to get something else lol... I dont know what to get !! any ideas???
  10. what did you pay for it? :shrugs: That's great! Well what bags do you have besides your Carlys?

11. I paid $201 for it i should buy something better lol... and the carlys are the only purses I currently have
  12. I WANT A PURPLE CARLY LOL!!! but that doesn't look like its going to happen anytime soon haha
  13. You did good! :tup: Hmmmm.. I would get something other than a Carly.. do you want leather or signature?
  14. I dont know to be honest.. I was looking at that pond ergo tote but I dont know.
  15. Oooooh this could be fun! We get to help her pick a new bag! I love it!!