So I saw this crazy lady in SF City the other day...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was wandering around SF the other day when I spied a kind of crazy looking woman having what looked like an argument with a parked car.

At first I thought nothing of it, but when she started swinging her purse/bag into the hood I had to stop and take notice. She swung it like it was light, but when it connected with the car a huge dent appeared.

I can only guess that she had some bricks in there or something, it really was quite funny. Thought I'm sure the person whose car it was wouldn't agree.

she kind of reminded me of the girl in this video, but crazy and with a purse instead of a sledgehammer.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=HMxdrKxL7kM

2. On top of worrying about my car getting stolen or broken into...that too????

3. :roflmfao:

I got a really funny picture in my head after reading that...

4. Uh, Yeah, mentally ill/homeless people are funny. :rolleyes:

5. LOL!! :woohoo:both videos and the mental woman were awesome! :roflmfao::roflmfao:

6. :roflmfao::wtf::roflmfao: Crazy, creepy, but oh so funny. :nuts:

7. Hey, does anybody remember the crazy asian dude who always walked around SF with a gigantic sign? I wonder if he's still around....

8. First post?

9. we've had all kinds of various crazies around New Orleans but it seems a lot cleared out after Katrina. There was one guy who used to roam around near my house years ago that talked to his hand. One side was good, the other was evil.

10. He will be there forever
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Chu

11. I guess I have to say be thankful that is not you, or someone you love. And yes, I have laughed at nutty people too so I am not on a soapbox, but ya know, maybe compassion works better.

12. Lol that is funny.

13. The clip of the girlfriend with the sledgehammer was staged :roflmfao:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.