So I saw the Manager's "Look Book"

krispin41

I love lamp.
O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
from the Manager's Conference today. It had all the Bleecker bags inside, as well as the Chili red Carlys (both sizes in leather, and the khaki signature/chili trim).

The Bleecker collection. While I wasn't crazy about the flap bag shown in Lynn's pics, I must say the other styles were quite lovely. There is also a patchwork leather version of the duffle (?), if you love patchwork, in all sorts of fall leather colors, you will like this alot.

Gallery totes, in patent leather...oh the red one is stunning!! Looks to be a shade darker than the red patent Ergo.

Love the new Tattersall check accessories. There is a scarf (wool) as well as a cosmetic bag, wallet (with the new Coach logo) and a kiss lock coin purse! (Like the small Legacy one!) AND there is also a TOTE! Oh it's gorgeous and I sooooooo love it. I am going to be sooooo broke.

The Thomson line reminded me a bit of the Hamptons in simplicity, but the satchel (shown in a parchment colored leather) was gorgeous. The coolest thing was the hangtag, in addition to the regular hangtag, there was a round golden disc with Coach written in script across it (if you remember the heart keyfob, it's like that but circular.) There is also a flat shopper tote.

There is also a wool tote with leather trim, that has the new Coach logo on it.

I also liked the new patchwork line. It's bright in that it has the new turquoise color from this season's Hamptons line, along with some of the more neutral colors. But this is definitely going to be a love it or hate it collection.

And I had been wishing to my Mom....that it sure would be nice for the Ergo line to come out in chocolate signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And guess what, IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh that baby is sooooooooooooo mine!!!!!!!!!! (September!) Hooray!

And last but not least, my prayers have been answered for a K charm in cool colors....the front of the K is metallic blue with brown trim and gold hardware!

This book also had factory items in it. Looks like last year's Christmas patchwork (with the browns and pretty raspberry leather) will be in the outlets this fall. So if you missed out you may want to keep an eye out.

That's all I remember. I didn't want to get my SA in trouble by taking pics, but if you are in the store, just ask to see it. :yes:

And I had been wishing to my Mom....that it sure would be nice for the Ergo line to come out in chocolate signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And guess what, IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh that baby is sooooooooooooo mine!!!!!!!!!! (September!) Hooray!

[/quote]

Kristan when you speak of the Ergo coming in Signature Chocolate what bag are you speaking of the Hobo, magazine tote or some other style?

Kristan when you speak of the Ergo coming in Signature Chocolate what bag are you speaking of the Hobo, magazine tote or some other style?[/quote]

They had a picture of the small Ergo tote and the Ergo hobo.

10766_BKHMA_t.jpg
10763_BBKBK_t.jpg

But in chocolate signature with chocolate leather trim. :drool:

Kristan when you speak of the Ergo coming in Signature Chocolate what bag are you speaking of the Hobo, magazine tote or some other style?

10766_BKHMA_t.jpg
10763_BBKBK_t.jpg

But in chocolate signature with chocolate leather trim. :drool:[/quote]

Kristan, they are both beautiful. I have never owned a piece of signature but I may have to get one now. Thanks for posting the pictures.

I am also SO very excited about the Chocolate ergo. While I was at the outlet this past weekend exchanging something, I had my canvas/choco carly and was talking with the SA about whether or not I was going to pick up an all choco carly. I said "What I really wish is that they had an all choco ergo!"

She called the nearest boutique and confirmed that they will be out late Sept/Oct and asked for them to call me when they arrive. She indicated they would have a couple of sizes and styles. I said I had a med tote and hobo, and she confirmed that each would be available in choco signature for fall.

:heart::heart: I'm Lovin' it! That's when I go off my "ban"!

10766_BKHMA_t.jpg
10763_BBKBK_t.jpg

But in chocolate signature with chocolate leather trim. :drool:

Kristan, they are both beautiful. I have never owned a piece of signature but I may have to get one now. Thanks for posting the pictures.[/quote]

Yep Chocolate Signature like the Carly's (but with the smaller Cs)