So I saw Inside Man tonight...

The one scene where she's walking with the old rich guy who owns the bank in some killer heels and the black birkin - PRICELESS!! She looked like a true blue power woman!

I haven't seen the film yet, but I found online this beautiful pic of one of the Birkins she carries. Wonderful :love:

Attachments

• insideman_getty2.jpg
    insideman_getty2.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 60
I noticed that too - and I pointed it out to the people I was at the movies with and they all looked at me like I was crazy. So happy to have this forum and realize I'm not the only "crazy" one.

Yep! Jodie Foster looked AMAZING in that role! Just amazing! The Birkins are un-be-lie-va-ble in that movie!

As I stated on another thread regarding the movie, I will never be able to tell you what was being said when ever those Birkins were on the screen! They could have been talking about my momma for all I know! I was FIXATED on her bags and drooling into my box of Goobers!

LOLOLOLOLOL I know!! I can't stop staring at the red one, and I'm not even a birkin-person (well at least not yet, I've been checking out the Hermes section to learn to apreciate it more)

As for the movie itself: LOVE it! I thought it was pretty smart, well made movie, which I haven't seen much lately coming out of hollywood. Clive Owen (and the role he played) was great!