so i lost my ebay-virginity

1. so i bidded!

my first eBay purchase! :supacool:

a mini noe (mini monogram, cherry).......!

discontinued!!!!!!!!! :wlae::wlae:

can't believe it..

i still can't believe it..:wtf:

and it was a great price too, THANKS LEE69!

2. :wlae: :wlae: :wlae:
    AWESOME!!! Make sure to post pics when you get it!!! We need some Visual Aids with mini Noe!!!:yes:

3. Congrats..I think I know which one you are talking about..I didn't bid on it just admiring the bag..yyyaaaayy can't wait to see the pics!

4. Congrats!! eBay is great for discontinued LV items!

5. Congrats for your first bidding on eBay
    And wanna see gorgeous Mini NOE on you
    Show me when you get it!

6. Thumbs up!

7. Congrats !

8. I think I know which listing you're talking about! It's a great bag!! Congrats!!

9. Yay Rensky I love to see it, when you get it.:nuts:

10. Good for you! I love eBay--I was afraid of it at first, but now I buy and sell like crazy! I am currently selling two of my bags (I'm fickle and change my mind frequently) and hope to buy a noe.

11. i hope u get one soon! :nuts:

i'm excited...i've never had an LV shoulder bag..this will be the first one..:girlsigh: i wonder if my arms are too big for it =.= :wtf:

12. :shame: You're welcome.....but I thought you said I am a bad influence:rolleyes: :devil: Hehehe just make sure you post lots of pics:graucho: It is gorgeous:love: Congrats again!!!!

13. u are bad influence ;)..without ur last minute encouragement, i would've given it up!!!! :push:

but anyway, i still love you :heart:..u enlightened the fact that i needed to add a discontinued item to my small collection :love:

here comes my first discontinued item...u have no idea how excited i am!!! :wlae:

14. yay, congrats! :biggrin:

15. Oohhh, what does this mini Noe look like???? :biggrin: