So I just won this!

1. OMG, that's cute!! i love that purple and the beads. As for authenticity, I'm not 100% sure, but it looks real to me.
    As for protectant, I've heard of other tpf'ers using Appleguard or Shining Monkey - I've yet to try either one personally though.
  2. looks real to mee!!! sooo pretty!! i would use the apple garde cuz u can use it on leather and suede and fabric!
  3. Pretty! I use Shining Monkey - mainly because it's not as oily as AppleGarde.
  4. Beautiful bag I love that color purple! Congrats!
  5. that's the bag that popped up on the drill down I think you have an authentic bag!
  6. Beautiful color - that style is really nice!
  7. it's authentic, I have the brown suede one, and you got a good deal too
  8. where do you get that Shining Monkey again?
  9. I am really happy with my purchase. They almost never end below $200 on eBay, and one just finished at $385 - almost twice what I paid.

Where can I find Apple Guard or Shiny Monkey in Toronto? Is it comparable to Tana?
  10. What's the "drill down"?
  11. cute!! I live by shining monkey on suede too, I get mine through amazon, just do a search! ;)
  12. Love that bag and the color! I have a gallery tote and used appleguard on the suede trim.
  13. Looks great! Congrats and enjoy!
  14. Do a search on 'drilldown' and you'll find lots of information on it. It's a great tool to use when checking authenticity on a bag! Congratulations on your purchase! It's lovely!