So I just got the Kirsten Bowler Bag...

1. And I wanted to know what you guys thought of it!!

I'll post more detailed pictures later, but this is at Nordstrom before I bought it.
  2. Any opinions?
  3. congrats on your bag! not my style but if you like it, good for u!!!
  4. If you like it that is all that matters!!:shrugs:
  5. cute style bag, but i wish "marc jacobs" wasn't on the front.
  6. Congrats!! It's not really my style but if you like it that's all that matters.
  7. congrats, i like it! :biggrin:
  8. If you love it and can pull it off, then that's all that matters! Congrats on the new bag!
  9. Honestly? It's a nice enough bowler but the "marc jacobs" emblazoned across the top makes it look cheap and fake :ninja:. I can't believe he did that. But what matters is that you like it.
  10. congrats!!! i like this bag... i dont think it looks cheap or fake irl. i think its a great shape and the perfect size. wear your new bag in good health!!:tup:
  11. I like this bag, too! I think it looks really casual and cool IRL, not at all fake! I had the one in all leather and a bigger size, there was a defect though. Congrats on your new bag!
  12. I think the bag is super cute! I loved the all leather version of it!
  13. Congratulations.
  14. whoo whaa? Which Nordie's was this at? I've been searching high and low on every online reseller- and never have found this fricken bag!!!

15. I really love it :smile: I'd get one!! You should keep it most definitely;0:tup: