So I just called Coach to ask...

1. ...about the Mia magenta satchel. She said it is leaving the stores soon, but that it goes to the distribution center and they could still order it for me. So, when will it go to outlet if it goes to the distrib. center first?
  2. Do you know that you can call an outlet and request that they hold a specific style of bag for you if one arrives? I've done this several times with outlets, they're happy to do it. I'd call up your local Coach outlet with the satchel's model number and see if they'll hold it for you and call you when it arrives. It will save you a lot of time! Hopefully this helps!
  3. I had no idea! How do I know if an outlet is getting that style. Oh, wait. I can't do that b/c I don't live near an outlet. I live in the DFW area, and I think the closest one is in San Marcos. Hmmm. How much are bags generally discounted once they first arrive at the outlet? Thanks!
  4. Oops! Pardon all of the questions. I just read the Outlet thread, which is very helpful. Thanks for posting all of that info, everyone!