So, I have this friend who...

1. laughs at the SA whenever she is snubbed in a store. She will laugh, say, "You are so funny! What's your name? How long have you been working here?" The SA is usually taken aback/confused/caught off guard/starts stammering. Then, she smiles very sweetly, says, "Do I need to speak with the manager, or can you help me?" They usually help. :lol: She then puts "them to work." Then, she sends a very detailed note to the manager about the experience, returns a week or so later and requests the same "joker" if necessary.:roflmfao:

She claims this always works...and she feels that nobody should let a SA ruin their shopping experience. After all, we're there for the item, not to please them. She says that remaining composed is KEY.

I hope this helps anyone who has been snubbed at LV. :supacool:
  2. Ha Ha that's hilarous, I would have paid to see that. Your friend is awesome
  3. That's a great technique..wouldn't hurt to try it if that situation came up.

Good for your friend!
  4. That is fantastic!!!! That is a good trick to do with any SA at any store! But you're right - you have to remain cool as a cucumber when you do that!!! Great advice!
  5. great idea, after all you are right- they are there to serve the customer, not the other way around! I just don't know if I'd have the guts to do that, I wish I could be more confrontational : )
  6. OMG haha I love this thread. Im actually laughing in my Chair at the moment haha !
  7. thats awesome, glad your friend takes control of this type of sales person.

8. I'd love to go shopping with your friend! What a great technique!
  9. OMG I cant stop laughing when I read this post, the way you wrote it and everything. OMG Im cracking up ! haha your friend sure puts a smile on my face, i keep readin the post over again :lol: :lol: :lol:
  10. Good for her.......
  11. Good for her! I'm going to start employing that technique.
  12. Absolutely hilarious! We should all have a pre-planned technique when we receive bad service that way we won't be caught out.
  13. Need a lot of confidence to do that...I don't
  14. Lol!! i'd love to say that!
  15. LOL..Good for her..

Great technique....will try to remember that..